Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: nfl

  1. #1

    nfl

    Tampa under21 4% ht
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  2. #2
    The prodigal son returns lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Steelers under203% 2h
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  4. #4
    Dallas under27 3% 2h
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  5. #5
    cards -7 7%

    tease chiefs -2 to cards -1 7%
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    5,117
    good to see you posting.

    sent you a text message last week and did not hear back from you; your phone number might have changed in past year or so. hope all is well with your and your family during this crazy time in our lives.

    Are you in the circa contest as i want to root for you if you are playing as I sa someone who may be you listed in contest?

    Best of luck as always

  7. #7
    Lulz would love to hear the name of the site u were able to tease KC to -2 today

    0-3 on 2nd half unders.... reminds me of old times...

    Jk

    Good to see u back




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    Lulz would love to hear the name of the site u were able to tease KC to -2 today

    0-3 on 2nd half unders.... reminds me of old times...

    Jk

    Good to see u back




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    just popin in

    thanx i lost alot today

    u areca idiot
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    good to see you posting.

    sent you a text message last week and did not hear back from you; your phone number might have changed in past year or so. hope all is well with your and your family during this crazy time in our lives.

    Are you in the circa contest as i want to root for you if you are playing as I sa someone who may be you listed in contest?

    Best of luck as always
    hey bud same number did not get it will get a hold of you in morning

    blessings bro
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

  10. #10
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
    just popin in

    thanx i lost alot today

    u areca idiot

    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

    There you have it

    kneifl

  11. #11
    Registered User tigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    1,682
    Welcome Back - Hope to see you around more often

  12. #12
    viccer Vicc Inzagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    soy de Monterrey cabrones !!
    Posts
    8,185
    Hey Brad, it's great to see you posting on regular basis, i really hope you do it often... not a good day for some of us this week...
    Hope all is great with you and yours !


    vicc
    any bet "GOY, strong bet, 1000u bet or whatever means the same"... a 50-50 chance before the game started.. any real capper knows that. so don’t' risk what you can't afford to lose... SIMPLE SHIT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice