Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Week 3

Week 3

Welp they made Tennessee a 1.5 point favorite and now itís jumped to 2.5 in Minneapolis. Either people are getting suckered or Vegas is still off on my Vikings. The Vikings are a bottom 5 team in the league. They have no offensive line, no secondary, no defensive front and after Theilen no viable option receiving the ball.

Tennessee should be able to do whatever they want. Bet against the Vikes every week until they adjust. Vikes should be getting 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Week 3

Saints - 3

Donít be fooled by what you have seen from the Packers, they are a good team but many up in these parts Are placing them in the Super Bowl, but letís face it, the Vikings and Lions suck and were easy layups but if you dig into this game the Saints are the play and are better in many areas.

Look at last week Rodgers had a massive running game at his disposal and still was only 18-30, no Adams and I just canít trust the other receivers and the lack of a decent tight end is going to catch up to them..
    Now I know that the Saints and Brees didnít look great either but Saints defense couldnít get off the field because the Raiders tight end Waller was a matchup nightmare, Green Bay does not have that at all and the Saints have good corners to match up against the Packers second rate receivers. Jones is going to have to have another big game and the Saints actually play the run fairly well. Kenny Clark hasnít practiced all week leaving the middle of the pack defense weak, also saints pass blocking is usually above average and should slow down the pack pass rush. Saints main down Fall has been over 100 yards in penalties in each of first 2 games. Thomas being out is not as detrimental as no Adams. Saints have Jared Cook, Emanuel Sanders, traquan Smith and they have two headed running attack and the best player on the field Alvin Kamara. 27-17 Saints

3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

You think vikings should get rid of their coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Huego View Post
    You think vikings should get rid of their coach?
    I flip flop everyday, I would like to know how much input he has on personnel, I would definitely give the hammer to Slick Rick Spielman the GM, this guy is highly over rayed and sure heís made some great picks but he should. This why I hammer the GM, heís had one season of good offensive line play, the QBs have been running around like chickens since Teddy, he canít draft linemen then has to overspend for marginal free agents, he also drafted Mike Hughes who absolutely Sucks during an offensive line strong draft. He drafted Treadwell and missed and missed on Elflein and Bradbury not good. Also they could have drafted a qb named Jackson the year they signed Cousins instead went with a Hughes. Knowing the cap problems they would have he should have went that route.

Well that was a tangent, if Zimmer was part of that process then I would get rid of him. As far as on field play.,, I donít think he has had the better team in most of the losses so he gets a pass,

**Bump** for GB Saints analysis.

Follow The $$$$$ !
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    Follow The $$$$$ !

Sometimes it is just that easy !!
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Sorry for anyone who followed, canít believe they couldnít cover Lazard. Green Bay May have turned the corner from good to great

Thank you for posting. Canít win them all
    Win with class, Lose with grace

Good luck today BP. Hope you and your family are staying safe!