Houston -21.5 over North Texas ****
    Texas -18 over Texas Tech *****
    Army +14 over Cincy ***
    Boston Col -17 over Texas St **
    Oklahoma -28.5 over Kansas ***
    FIU +7 over Liberty **
    Troy +14 over BYU **

Back later with some explanations
    some of these lines might have changed since I played them when they came out..
    You can say something to popes, kings and presidents, but you can't talk to officials. In the next war they ought to give everyone a whistle.

"There are only two plays,Romeo and Juliet and take it to the basket"
    Abe Lemons 1977

UTSA -6.5 over Mid Tenn ****

Before you hear and read about the Roadrunners this week lets not forget even though they are 2-0 and got 2 votes in the NCAA top 25 teams lets considered who they played . They just beat SF Austin 24-10 and i game I watched and saw beat Tex St 51-48 in double Ot when the Tex St kicker missed an extra pt in regulation and a Fg in an overtime. But their offense did have 499 yds and 498 in those 2 wins. Harris the qb looks about 6'1 and weighs about 195. He is a wiry lefty and hard to bring down. He can step up in the pocket,and if he see;s nothing he likes will turn up field very elusive and hard to bring down but his arm his weak.. anything over 10-12 yds the ball starts to wobble..he is lucky and throws short passes and his rb's catch a 5 yd pass and run for another 10-15. I was taking a fee notes at the game and everything is different when watching it live.. on many actual plays you at home have the better view the replay at texas stadium doesn't show anything controversial In the SMU game 2 td's were called back ..and then a fumble on the 2 ..so that was almost 21 points Mustangs didn't get therefore lost the cover I had.. I fell in love with Sincere MCormick the UTSA running back. wow .He was Conf USA rookie of the year. maybe about 6'0 but really built.. quick as lightning.follows his blockers and has some nice jab steps and I call "wind shied wiper moves..." I said this last week he is a superstar in the making. Then today I see he leads the nation in rushing.. On the second play vs Tex St 2 weeks ago he ran one up the middle for a 58 yd touchdown He had another 58 yd td vs SFA last week .There isn't a running back in the state of Texas better then this sophomore . Both he and harris were named Pl of the week in Conf USA the past 2 weeks ..Also on another note the kicker for UTSA in warmups was kicking 55-65 yd FG's before the game and their Australian punter was putting on a show for the few fans kicking booming punts ..I was sitting next to 2 UTSA fans wearing there orange t-shirts and they were just smiling during the punting and kicking show.. I know there were no defenses and it was just warmups but these 2 guys impressed the hell out of me.. Also they have a big WR in Cephus who has great hands and gets separation. Roadrunners have 2 back to back 500 yd games. A returning OL,nice qb and a blue chip rb in Sincere...MT has been has been outscored 89-14 in its last 2 games Its a friday nite nationally televised game .. UTSA is ranked on offense and a few more categories in the top 10.. Sincere leads the nation in rushing.. Think M.tenn is in trouble. Their qb O'Hara who is a dual threat hasn't played like he is capable of .. it gives you a false impression some times when I watched Army defense just shut down MT's offense and then watch UTSA live. UTSA defense gave up to Tx St 48 points So there defense is really a problem But I think Sincere MCormick is so good better then any Army rb MT couldn't stop.. And although UTSA isn't a run option offense with their qb Harris who does run some option and Sincere inside -outside or catching the ball in the backfield UTSA its going to be a long night for Mid Tenn

!st half play -3.5 UTSA ****

UTSA -6.5 over MT *****

UTSA 0ver 33.5 ****

Back tomorrow with some Saturday games My favorite game Houston _North Texas already cancelled.
    Last edited by Box and one; 09-24-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    You can say something to popes, kings and presidents, but you can't talk to officials. In the next war they ought to give everyone a whistle.

Abe Lemons 1977

Box

I love the Texas play

good luck
    Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

KOD will break down the Tech Texas game tomorrow think Longhorns win big as long as their coach lets his coordinators run the show Last year hermann hired 7 defensive coaches all his buddies ..Their defense was pathetic .. The good new was he fired all of them and hired 7 new coaches ..Ash from Rutgers was a good def coach at Ohio St with Herman... Ash's problem at Rutgers was he started a qb for 2 years that had twice as many ints then Td's . He finally benched him but the damage was done and he was fired. But when you go back to some of those B-10 games Ash's defense held Mich St and Michigan to 7 and 10 pts . Think he has some better athletes at UT so everybody is waiting to see if the defense is improved.

update
    Tex St Jeter a transfer from OK St was declared eligible last night. He has been practicing everyday with anticipation that he could play. He will join"Sturges and Hill who have combined for 400 yd in the 1st 2 games in the backfield . " He is a strong short yardage back with a lot of power. And BC's top returning wr White is out for saturdays game.

Think Tx St defense will have trouble with the BC offense.. BC hasn't had a qb with an arm like this for years. Jurkovec is a 6'5 transfer from Notre Dame with a cannon of an arm. With one of the best OL in the country and although missing White they have Flowers who can break away on any given catch. Also has an outstanding TE in Long who last week made an ESPN top 10 one handed catch. BC defense held a decent Duke team to 6 points last week. Bobcats are moving up in class playing BC 2,000 miles away from San Marcus. Haffley the new BC coach is a defensive minded coach and think he will slow down or stop Tx St offense regardless who the qb is this week . Last yr BC had Dillion one of the best rb's in the country and they used him 75% of the time Now with Jurk at qb, Bailey who is replacing Dillion will still ge ta lot of carries but teams can't put 8 guys in the box . BC with a defense that is improved ,a big time Qb and a TE The OL has 3 starters that are pre-season ACC Texas ST is in trouble Think BC wins by more then 3 td's
    Last edited by Box and one; 09-25-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Abe Lemons 1977

As always Box.....

GoodLuck

GL Box-Go Army

Tex St Jeter a transfer from OK St was declared eligible last night. He has been practicing everyday with anticipation that he could play. He will join"Sturges and Hill who have combined for 400 yd in the 1st 2 games in the backfield . " He is a strong short yardage back with a lot of power. And BC's top returning wr White is out for saturdays game.

Think Tx St defense will have trouble with the BC offense.. BC hasn't had a qb with an arm like this for years. Jurkovec is a 6'5 transfer from Notre Dame with a cannon of an arm. With one of the best OL in the country and although missing White they have Flowers who can break away on any given catch. Also has an outstanding TE in Long who last week made an ESPN top 10 one handed catch. BC defense held a decent Duke team to 6 points last week. Bobcats are moving up in class playing BC 2,000 miles away from San Marcus. Haffley the new BC coach is a defensive minded coach and think he will slow down or stop Tx St offense regardless who the qb is this week . Last yr BC had Dillion one of the best rb's in the country and they used him 75% of the time Now with Jurk at qb, Bailey who is replacing Dillion will still ge ta lot of carries but teams can't put 8 guys in the box . BC with a defense that is improved ,a big time Qb and a TE The OL has 3 starters that are pre-season ACC Texas ST is in trouble Think BC wins by more then 3 td's

Abe Lemons 1977

wow had my post disappear in cyber space BC -17.5 over Tex St ****

BC has a qb now best Ol in college football just beat Duke and held them to 6 pts Tx St stepping up in class today will be in trouble

Texas --18 over Tech ***

Army +14 over cinny ***

CF -27 over ECU ***

Kentucky +8 over Auburn ***

BC -10 1H over Texas St **

Sorry about UTSA my bad

Abe Lemons 1977