Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Week 7 DFS

Week 7 DFS

Itís obvious that you play Aaron Jones or Kamara in a lot of lineups. Iím really thinking of playing Sam Darnold 5K on DK in a few lineups stacked with a jet receiver and most likely Perriman If he plays. Smith will be sprinkled again. Bills defense really stinks and Darnold has a decent showing against Denver. This maybe the Jets breakout game passing? Itís worth a shot, it will be contrarian as well. Maybe just maybe he throws for close to $300 and gets 2-3 passing TDs or runs one in. If it happens Iíll be cashing.

Avoiding all Titans..

Playing a lot of Isabella 3900 DK, Murray took some shots with him Monday night.. Seattle Pas D is awful, if they can connect on a big one it may set you ahead of the pack.

Schultz TE 3900.. Washington sucks at covering the TE. Schultz May become the security blanket

Paying up for
    Golladay $6700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Welp this was my worst week. Perriman started with 2 catches for 27 yards first drive then nothing. Need to avoid the jets but if you can get someone to go off you can break the slate. I did have a lot Jamal Williams but so did everyone. Working on next week tonight at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.