Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazyyy 8

Sharp

Crazyyy 8

Last: 31-32 +13.1x
    SEASON: 176-156 +109.9x

Choppy week, and finished it positive despite making a big flat mistake on that Bears game.

Lots to look at this week. Another great Thursday game!

At very, very first glance...

Balty prolly a banger.

Also, looking at minny, San Fran, Dallas, Giants may be a pounder too.
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Last: 31-32 +13.1x
    SEASON: 176-156 +109.9x

Choppy week, and finished it positive despite making a big flat mistake on that Bears game.

Lots to look at this week. Another great Thursday game!

At very, very first glance...

Balty prolly a banger.

Also, looking at minny, San Fran, Dallas, Giants may be a pounder too.

Wait. Dallas?

What u thinking jord?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharp
    Atlanta +1.5/.5 4/4
    +110/+105 4/4
    Over 52/25.5 4/4
    Atlanta tt over 10.5/24.5 2/2

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Wait. Dallas?
    I saw the Eagles laying 8, and I almost shit myself. Now it's 9... I'm going to dig in more.

Sharp
    Football #158 Fresno St +16 for Game
    Football #132 Maryland +32½ for Game
    Football #142 Wyoming +12 for Game
    Football #101 Atlanta Falcons +14½ for Game

Sharp
    2H Atl +2 and +115 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jord please tell me why you think Giants is pound town? Lol.. You mean taking the points??
    You gotta pay to play!

Sharp
    gold

6 Vikings +6.5
    7 Bills -3.5
    9 Titans -5.5
    18 Bears +4.5
    25 Ravens -4

25961 reg Jord20

4 Lions +2.5
    6 Vikings +6.5
    15 Rams -3.5
    20 49ers +3
    25 Ravens -4

Sharp
    Don’t love the card today. Going to play some teasers probably

Ravens -4/3
    -200/-170

Vikings +6.5/3.5

All 5

Sharp
    Grabbed Cowboys +11 for 5 too. Didn’t play 1h there as it was 6.5 - trying to get 7. I’m fine with 6 if it goes there

Sharp
    Detroit Lions +16 for Game Football - 253 Minnesota Vikings +19 for Game Football - 256 Buffalo Bills +8½ for Game Football - 261 New York Jets +33

Sharp
    Lions +3/1.5
    Tits -7/4
    Rams -3/2.5
    Bills -4.5/3

All 4

Sharp
    The top 5 in supercontest are all on Indy

Sharp
    Jets +20/12.5 3/3
    Browns -1/pk 3/3

Hoping to have some solid 2nd half plays show up

Sharp
    Upped these to 5

Browns really growing on me

Jets +20/12.5 3/3
    Browns -1/pk 3/3

Hoping to have some solid 2nd half plays show up

Thanks Jord, good luck today and look forward to them
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Sharp
    Ravens absolutely gifting the Steelers this so far. Hitting all the lives

Ravens absolutely gifting the Steelers this so far. Hitting all the lives

Rams with 4 turnovers in the first half. How do you handicap that?

Sharp
    Vikings +3 5

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by heleanth View Post
    Rams with 4 turnovers in the first half. How do you handicap that?
    Just chalk it up. They had them on the ropes early. Some crazy mistakes. And buh- bye. Wasn’t a great spot for them anyhow.

Sharp
    2h

Lions -3
    Bills -2.5
    Browns pk
    Jets +7

All 4.

Sharp
    Ravens will be a banger again 2h. That game should be a blowout. Pitt cannot do a thing

Sharp
    Titans -6.5 4

Sharp
    Ravens +.5 5

Sharp
    Rams -7 5

Ravens +.5 5

Pitt looks like a different team in 2H and Jackson a turnover machine

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by golfnut16 View Post
    Pitt looks like a different team in 2H and Jackson a turnover machine

Yeah, Lamar gifted it to them 3 times

Sharp
    Chargers -3/1.5 5/5

Sharp
    Hated this card and it showed