Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thursday's Plays($$$BEST BET$$$)

41-35 Overall
    8-13 w/Best Bets

Georgia Southern -3.5(Best Bet)*
    UNDER 58(Colorado State@Fresno State)

*-REALLY like the Eagles in this affair tonight!!! Both Teams come into the game with identical records(3-2) but if you compare their competition records can be deceiving. The Jags 3 victories have come against Texas State, the University of Southern Mississippi & UL-Monroe who are a combined 2-16 so far this Season. As for Georgia Southern they were very competitive in their 2 losses which came against 5-0 Coastal Carolina & a better then average 4-1 UL-Lafayette squad. In the 6 meetings between these too the Eagles are 6-0SU & 5-1ATS. Also worth noting is that Georgia Southern is 10-2 in games televised by ESPN & 2-0 in games played @ Allen E. Paulson Stadium in Statesboro, Georgia. Another factor in the Eagles favor is that in both of the Jaguars losses(Tulane & UAB) their defense allowed 400yds rushing. Georgia Southern is 13th in the Nation running the football averaging just under 250yds rushing per game. I think the Eagles win by @ least a TD as they should be able to run it @ will this evening wearing down the Jags "D". My Guess:

University of South Alabama 20
    Georgia Southern 35

Good Luck MadJackers!!!
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

Not trying to rain on your best bet, but did you check the injury report for Georgia Southern? They had a TON of guys out tonight which is one of the reasons the line has gone from 7 down to 3 at some shops.
    If you aren't gambling to win, then you shouldn't be gambling...

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor D View Post
    Not trying to rain on your best bet, but did you check the injury report for Georgia Southern? They had a TON of guys out tonight which is one of the reasons the line has gone from 7 down to 3 at some shops.
    I did take the injury report into account D...still luv Ga. Southern!!

Good Luck This Weekend Brother!!!
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    Another factor in the Eagles favor is that in both of the Jaguars losses(Tulane & UAB) their defense allowed 400yds rushing. Georgia Southern is 13th in the Nation running the football averaging just under 250yds rushing per game.

Appreciate your insight DT - just to confirm, did you mean 400 yards combined between those two games? I'm seeing 203yds rushing against Tulane & 190yds rushing against UAB.

On another note, how are you feeling about our Tigers Saturday? Maybe it's just me, but I like the spot. I understand that Covid-version of Jordan Hare is far from typical Jordan Hare, BUT in the last 5 years, Auburn has been a home dog six times. The Tigers have covered five of those six and won four outright. LSU dominated a Socar team that Auburn lost to the week before? Seems like it should be an easy LSU victory......"not so fast, my friend!"

Georgia Southern -3.5(Best Bet)*
    EZ $$$!!!

Fluk: One thing is for SURE Saturday afternoon @ Jordan Hare....the Tigers WILL WIN!!!

EZ $$$!!!

Fluk: One thing is for SURE Saturday afternoon @ Jordan Hare....the Tigers WILL WIN!!!
    NICE CALLS LAST NITE! ARE YOU REALLY THAT CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR TIGERS ON SAT? I HAVE WATCHED MAJORITY OF AUBís GAMES BUT I HAVE ONLY SEEN ABOUT A HALF OF LSU. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS THINK THEY FOUND SOMETHING THIS PAST WEEKEND TO SPARK THEIR SEASON. YOUR BOYS ARE ABOUT AS FRUSTRATING TO WATCH AS MY HOKIES. JUST WHEN I START GAINING SOME CONFIDENCE OR CREATE SOME EXPECTATIONS THEY SHIT THE BED.

WHAT ARE YOU LIKING ABOUT THE MATCH UP?

GL I DO HOPE YALL WIN

VEGAS WAS BUILT ON PARLAYS AND TEASERS
    GO HOKIES

Quote Originally Posted by LUNCH PAIL View Post
    NICE CALLS LAST NITE! ARE YOU REALLY THAT CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR TIGERS ON SAT? I HAVE WATCHED MAJORITY OF AUBís GAMES BUT I HAVE ONLY SEEN ABOUT A HALF OF LSU. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS THINK THEY FOUND SOMETHING THIS PAST WEEKEND TO SPARK THEIR SEASON. YOUR BOYS ARE ABOUT AS FRUSTRATING TO WATCH AS MY HOKIES. JUST WHEN I START GAINING SOME CONFIDENCE OR CREATE SOME EXPECTATIONS THEY SHIT THE BED.

WHAT ARE YOU LIKING ABOUT THE MATCH UP?

GL I DO HOPE YALL WIN
    Thanks!!! Joking about the "TIGERS" winning Saturday LP. As too which "TIGERS" get the "W" I have no clue?!!? Both Teams are so inconsistent that anything is possible. No Play for me.

Best of Luck This Weekend!!!

Nice call on Georgia Southern... came down to the guy dropping the ball in the end zone, but a win is a win for you!
    If you aren't gambling to win, then you shouldn't be gambling...

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor D View Post
    Nice call on Georgia Southern... came down to the guy dropping the ball in the end zone, but a win is a win for you!
    I was never worried D. Good Luck This Weekend Brother!!!