Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

5dimes Getting Your Money Issues ?

Is anyone trying to get their money from 5dimes did anyone go to
    5Dimes Refund Administration Website if you are let me know I called the number site gives you just tells you get your money not how then I called 5dimes direct CS person said​
    5Dimes Refund Administration Website will email me how to get my money back never did so far please get back to me about this issue​

Hey brother
    I am I same boat as I could only receive $3,000 per week per bank transfer. They suggested Bitcoin for remainder...I told them I.d pass. I don,t want my name on anything with Bitcoin.and would take my chances on 3rd party for remainder of balance.

I see you been here since 2006...and no reply from Jack who has been receiving compensation from 5d since beginning....per this major issue only help I have seen from this site in in relation to another long time member Baby Johnson...and reply was ...redial..redial..redial????

Ask Jack to send me your email address ...or go to SBR website who have over 500 replies on issiue.o

Blog Entries
    5dimes will not provide me with any information for any other account but my own. If I ask I am told to have the customer contact them. Sportman has already asked at SBR and I'm sure got about as far as he has here.

Sorry Sportman, I didn't see this thread.

Thanks for the bump, Wayne.

Had a small amount coming back from 5dimes, but not one word from any entity or person! Are we going to be stiffed or is 5dimes going to be honorable? Waiting patiently(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog lover View Post
    Had a small amount coming back from 5dimes, but not one word from any entity or person! Are we going to be stiffed or is 5dimes going to be honorable? Waiting patiently(?)
    I can't imagine them stiffing anybody but if you have withdrawal requests in there, better make sure you dotted all the i's and crossed the t's.

I received phone call from very nice rep telling post cards and emails had been sent Monday.
    post card or email contains a 5 digit code to use at 5dimesrefund.
    if you have not received either or they went to spam call 1 888.490.0114 Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm .
    They are very cordial and professional . If you have any probs...get my email from Jack or post here.

Thanks for info

I am waiting for a high four digit refund as well. Hoping it works out for everyone.