Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11

Sharp

last week's bloobath: 16-45 -153.25 (literal worst week probably ever posted)
    Season: 258-267 -51.15x

1st week I post all my moneylines, and they all lose lol. Sorry all. Bad, and super bad timing on the added post.

What a perfect spot for Seattle this is. And I still think they will need some magic to get it done...

Zona +3/1 5/5
    +160/125 3/3

UNder 57/28 4/4
    Last edited by Jord20; 11-23-2020 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added record
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Refs trying to bail out Seattle?! You don’t say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Baaaaahaaaaaaaa

Sharp
    Why aren’t we calling delay of games on Seattle?

Sharp
    Hilton. Same for gold and regular...

4 Eagles +3.5
    12 Jags +10
    18 Titans +6.5
    24 Broncos +3.5
    25 Chargers -8.5

What u thinking for today? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharp
    Titans, jags, eagles

Bengals, falcons, bengals, lions m, Texans

Sharp
    Eagles +3/1 5/5

Sharp
    Jags +10.5 for 10

All others 5 both halves.

Eagles and Titans ml for 5 as well.

On move will post lines later

Sharp
    Steelers luck has no bounds

Sharp
    2h eagles -130 7

Sharp
    2h Lions -3.5 4

Sharp
    2h

Jags +4 5

Tits +2.5 4

Texans +4 3

Sharp
    2h jags +215 5

Bengals pk 7

What ya thinking for next batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharp
    Broncos +4/2.5 7/5
    +170/145 5/5

Chargers -9.5/6.5 10/5

Sharp
    they cannot roll Wentz on the field again. He single-handily cost them this game (and many others)

Sharp
    Colts -1.5/.5 5/5
    -125/-115 5/5

Cowboys +7/4 5/5
    +295/+210 5/5
    Over 49.5/24 5/5
    Dallas tt over 20.5/7.5 3/3

Sharp
    Played under 46 in Denver

Sharp
    Hopefully some good live shots here...

Chargers -3.5 and Broncos +9.5 both for size

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Hopefully some good live shots here...

Chargers -3.5 and Broncos +9.5 both for size
    Those were timely lol

Sharp
    Let's try some Colts +9.5 live too

Sharp
    Dolphins have been on some voodoo magic special teams, Defense, and opponent miscues the past few weeks. Tua hasn't been exposed yet. We shall see. Hopefully Broncos finish the job here...

2h Broncos +3 and +145 both 5

Sharp
    2H Cowboys +7 3
    Over 24.5 7

Colts -4.5 5

Sharp
    This Broncos game loss would be the worst of all-time. It couldn’t lose. Except voodoo magic with this team. And an inexplicable fumble and risky play.

And did Tua get hurt?!? They even got lucky with that. What a bizzare few weeks of insane luck for this team

Sharp
    Bang!!!

Sharp
    I actually had some chargers -6 live. That was ABSURD

Sharp
    Scoop and score on laterals?

Sharp
    First team in history to just take the L and not even try. The fucking chargers. The fucking jets. The 2 bigggest train wreck teams in the league

Sharp
    Colts. Holy shit lol. They threw twice and had 3 holds. Unprecedented