Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11

Nice job dude in the afternoon.

If denver would’ve lost that would’ve been beyond sick. I also had them in sooomany bets too. Thought it was over. Then I thought I lost. Then I won. Hahah

Sharp
    Worst closing of a game I’ve seen in my 38 years of watching football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by sleybon View Post
    Nice job dude in the afternoon.

If denver would’ve lost that would’ve been beyond sick. I also had them in sooomany bets too. Thought it was over. Then I thought I lost. Then I won. Hahah
    Thanks bro. That was a bit of a RollerCoaster.

Not sure how i won money today after that start, but i did. Can’t believe the Colts found a way to blow this. That was astonishing.

Onward either way

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    My coin toss OT record moves to 3-39

There you go!!! Huge turnover.

I had the Colts minus 2.5 to complete a 4 team if win only. Too nervous to watch. Saw we kivked a fg to win. Green Bay won the OT toss. How did Indy getvthe ball back? I picked up a dime!!!!

Sharp
    What a finish!! Rough start. Hated the early card, and nothing really worked out. Chargers hold on it would have been epic. But I’m more than satisfied with a solid winning day on a tough card and hard stretch for me in NFL.

Chiefs -7/4.5. 4/4
    Under 56.5/27.5 4/4

I’ve been really hurting the live plays. Not sure if it will make sense, but live has been very big for me past 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by johnnyb; 11-22-2020 at 07:15 PM. Reason: My bad, didn’t see the above post

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    See post above

Sharp
    First live stab at under 66

Jord,

Think I asked you before but do you track how you do in prime time games? Thurs, Sun and Monday games? You know I follow a lot of your plays but feel like overall you struggle with prime time plays.

Sharp
    2H Chiefs -6.5 5

Second half total is 31. Unreal. People just pouring on the over. 17-14 halftime score . Final has to be 38-30 right? I’ll bet no.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by golfnut16 View Post
    Jord,

Think I asked you before but do you track how you do in prime time games? Thurs, Sun and Monday games? You know I follow a lot of your plays but feel like overall you struggle with prime time plays.

I used to diligently track this, and all other situations possible. It was super insightful. But, I stopped using it over the past couple years, and started tracking only at the end of the seasons. I never even tallied last season, and I haven't done this season yet either.

That being said, the data used to show that I did slightly worse in primetime games. I think for obvious reasons - just a forced focus on an otherwise uninteresting (from a betting perspective) game. Like most things, I saw huge variance with supremely good and bad runs. At this point, I'm pretty much playing it, it's just how little I can play when it's not a game I actually have strong feelings about.

That is the high level narrative...

Sharp
    Second half total is 31. Unreal. People just pouring on the over. 17-14 halftime score . Final has to be 38-30 right? I’ll bet no.
    Not feeling great about it either way. I got in a bunch at under 66 - so I'm sticking with those. I really think the Chiefs dominate the 2h and feel good about the -6.5

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Not feeling great about it either way. I got in a bunch at under 66 - so I'm sticking with those. I really think the Chiefs dominate the 2h and feel good about the -6.5
    But definitely under 31 or nothing

I was shocked it got up that high. I guess people watched the first qtr and thought it’d get to 100.I unfortunately started betting at 60.5, 62 but Also got 66.

Sharp
    I was shocked it got up that high. I guess people watched the first qtr and thought it’d get to 100.I unfortunately started betting at 60.5, 62 but Also got 66.
    I was shocked I was able to wait, frankly. But I think you will be good on all of those

I used to diligently track this, and all other situations possible. It was super insightful. But, I stopped using it over the past couple years, and started tracking only at the end of the seasons. I never even tallied last season, and I haven't done this season yet either.

That being said, the data used to show that I did slightly worse in primetime games. I think for obvious reasons - just a forced focus on an otherwise uninteresting (from a betting perspective) game. Like most things, I saw huge variance with supremely good and bad runs. At this point, I'm pretty much playing it, it's just how little I can play when it's not a game I actually have strong feelings about.

That is the high level narrative...
    Makes sense. Degening at its finest!! Haha. . Thanks for reply.. Let’s get this. Need a few Chiefs stops on D and we can get both.

I was shocked I was able to wait, frankly. But I think you will be good on all of those
    The game has def slowed like we both thought . Gotta average up/down sometimes. It’s a risky game to play but it’s usually where the edge is. KC looks strong though

Sharp
    Eh, had chances to get most of the money. Crazy game. I ended up slamming some Chiefs ML in the last 6 minutes. Wasn’t great live trading there. But for a bit lucky in the end. Weird game, minimized the damage a bit with 2h and ml. And one tiny piece of 66.5 hit. My 66 pushed a bit gross, but that’s where my ML hit sooo.

The live game is a whole nother level lol.

See you tomorrow, boys

Sharp
    Back to 4, and I pounced...

Bucs -4/3 8/5
    Under 48/23.5 4/3

Definitely going to be trading this one live... if Rams go up early, will look for Bucs a lot more at pk. If Bucs go up, 2H will still be nice, because I don't think they will relent, and the Rams aren't really meant to come back

Rams have one decent win all year, against a way overrated Seattle team at home and off of a bye. The Bucs got destroyed on primetime a couple weeks ago... they turn that the other way tonight.

Rams have one decent win all year, against a way overrated Seattle team at home and off of a bye
    4 of their 6 wins are against the NFC East. Their other win is against my Bears who is the worst 5-5 team in the league (ok, they're the only 5-5 team in the league, but what I meant was that they're the worst team with a .500 record or better). So yeah, Seattle is their only quality win.

TB -4 it is.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by namja View Post
    4 of their 6 wins are against the NFC East. Their other win is against my Bears who is the worst 5-5 team in the league (ok, they're the only 5-5 team in the league, but what I meant was that they're the worst team with a .500 record or better). So yeah, Seattle is their only quality win.

TB -4 it is.
    Bingo

Sharp
    Played these for shits too...

Higbee under 31.5
    AB under 53.5
    Cupp under 60

Love to see it.. GL Jord!!
    You gotta pay to play!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by 2CAN SAM View Post
    Love to see it.. GL Jord!!
    I really like the Bucs tonight - this is not a primetime force lol

I'm all over TB tonight in teasers and ML. LARGE!

Good luck, Jord!

Sharp
    Bucs +1

Sharp
    A little under 49.5