Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornMM View Post
    I'm all over TB tonight in teasers and ML. LARGE!

Good luck, Jord!
    Let’s get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    This 2h line stinks, but i still hit it

Bucs -3 7

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    A bit of under 56.5

Sharp
    Oh, Tom. Very very washed. ‘Twas a good career tho

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    A bit of under 56.5

Evidently someone has Gisele held hostage somewhere. I’ve never seen Brady play this bad!

Sharp
    He’s been bad for a solid 2 years now. But again, i liked the spot. Bucs put no pressure on them, largely because Tom was so bad.

NFL. Meh. Need to turn it around

Sharp
    Only got a bunch of live unders to show for

Brady effing sucks. Too old. Too slow. Just retire after this year and save yourself some dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornMM View Post
    Brady effing sucks. Too old. Too slow. Just retire after this year and save yourself some dignity.
    lmfao..chew on that..YOU just lost your ass on TB you fukking punk. So you think Brady sucks and is to slow and old YET you pick them in a bunch of bets and lose your ass....Only a dumb fukkk would do that shorthorn..im so glad u lost ur ass...you talk big in BP's thread but here you are losing ur ass on TB hahahahahahahahah Everytime someone in here loses they say that player or team sucks..didnt you know that b4 the bet?? lmfao How stupid can you be son. shorthorn is a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers678 View Post
    lmfao..chew on that..YOU just lost your ass on TB you fukking punk. So you think Brady sucks and is to slow and old YET you pick them in a bunch of bets and lose your ass....Only a dumb fukkk would do that shorthorn..im so glad u lost ur ass...you talk big in BP's thread but here you are losing ur ass on TB hahahahahahahahah Everytime someone in here loses they say that player or team sucks..didnt you know that b4 the bet?? lmfao How stupid can you be son. shorthorn is a loser.
    Dang dude, lay off the sauce before you login, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Played these for shits too...

Higbee under 31.5
    AB under 53.5
    Cupp under 60

Thanks for the Higbee play, was looking for an extra prop. Even with 4 catches .....nice..
    Anything for tomorrow yet
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by Packers678 View Post
    Ah, the internet, where people flap their gums with lame attempts to try to insult someone while hiding behind their keyboard. No way you would say that to my face in public. You're a tool, and yes, Brady sucks and should retire.