Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12

Sharp

Texans -3/2 5/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Cowboys -3/1 5/5

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Going to look for a live on cowboys too.

Texans had some nice ones. Live plays. Solid value

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Cowboys -3/1 5/5

I like it Jord. If you always bet the boys on thanksgiving you’ll come out on top.
    When I see a mountain, I want to run up it, with a backpack full of weight

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Pound#1 View Post
    I like it Jord. If you always bet the boys on thanksgiving you’ll come out on top.
    True!

Damn rough injuries. Took some unde 51 live

Sharp
    Ok. Dallas -1 2h 5

Sharp
    McCarthy is a train wreck

Surprised to see you on Dallas today. Second half -1 is real gross. Thought it’d be 3
    Anyway happy thanksgiving and stay safe and healthy.

Sharp
    Under 23 3

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by sleybon View Post
    Surprised to see you on Dallas today. Second half -1 is real gross. Thought it’d be 3
    Anyway happy thanksgiving and stay safe and healthy.
    It is gross. I still think they get it done. The offense looks crisp despite the OLine injuries.

And hopefully some Alex Smith in 2h

Cheers man. You too

Sharp
    +7 live

Sharp
    Would have been good to know McCarthy had a bet on Washington. Killing side and total with his idiocy

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Would have been good to know McCarthy had a bet on Washington. Killing side and total with his idiocy

He belongs in a box of tools
    When I see a mountain, I want to run up it, with a backpack full of weight

Sharp
    Some +13.5

Sharp
    There goes the live unders

Lol Dallas

Dallas is fuckin joke. Beyond bad.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by golfnut16 View Post
    Dallas is fuckin joke. Beyond bad.

20-16 and punt to an offense that had slowed down. Then McCarthy

Sharp
    Imagine giving up 40 to Washington

Sharp
    Frankly, I’m happy to split these 2 awful games.

On to the real games Sunday

Sharp
    Jord20

8 Falcons +3
    20 Chargers +5.5
    22 Jets +6.5
    26 49ers +7
    28 Bucs +3.5

Sharp
    Atlanta +3.5 10
    Chargers +4.5 10
    Jets +7 7
    Cards -1 7
    Colts -3 5
    Vikes -3 5

all 1H plays also?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    all 1H plays also?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Yea. Sorry, was in a rush to post and just wanted to get them out

Sharp
    I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

That Parker play being called a catch?!?!!?!?

And then overturning Jacob’s obvious fumble?!???

Sharp
    2h bengals +3.5 and +195 5

Sharp
    2H

Browns -3.5 and over 24 4

Vikes pk 5

Cards -.5 and over 24 5

Sharp
    2H

Chargers pk 5

Jets +.5 4

Sharp
    No way Gase is trying to win with this play calling. Criminal

Sharp
    Chargers coaches are brain dead

Yep Jord, Lynn is clueless.