Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LETS GO OVER

good luck..I see plenty of goals in germany this morning

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    good luck..I see plenty of goals in germany this morning
    Ya I'm selective in Bundesliga I wouldn't say it's my forte. We will see what happens with this Sass game. They been flying back and forth, lots of action. Hoping they pop 2 in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    SERIE A

SASSUOLO/FIORENTINA OVER 2.5 -125
    WINNER

dropped a few earlier in the week otherwise this has been pretty wild the last 2 weeks.

Niiiiiiiice!!!

nice hit crook.thats 3-0 overs in italy on the day..I jumped on the parma match...nice early goal on 6' 0-1

winner before half 1-2

winner before half 1-2
    Well done buds, I liked it but passed. I have a few for Italy tomorrow coming up.

Let's see if we can keep it moving. My sweet spot right now in Europe has been the SERIE A, I don't know what my % is in that League, but its gotta be over 70 percent.

JUVENTUS/ATALANTA OVER LINE TBD
    This matchup bit me last time out, but I am going back for more. I take line movement with a grain of salt, you guys have seen that I go against line movement, it won't scare me out of plays. With that said, the way the line is set up tells me we see goals. I can't remember the line last they drew 1-1, but it wasn't 2.5 - 163 that's for sure. Juve has been blistering hot as far as Overs go, 7 of the last 10 Juventus games have had at least 3 goals scored. These are the Juve goal scoring tallies their last few times out 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3,1 ,3, WOW those are some eye opening numbers. Everyone knows my affinity for Atalanta, these guys are so fun to watch. Here is Atalanta recent form as far as goal scoring goals ; 3, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 5, 2 , again very attractive. Were getting 2 teams ranked 1st and 4th in scoring averaging over 4 goals per game combined, they rank 1st and 3rd in shots, and they are tied for seconds on shots on net. Neither team is prolific defending, this all shapes up for a nice play, I am a buyer!! **As I write this it just came out that Ronaldo is out tomorrow, this kind of throws a monkey in the wrench. The line just came down from -163 to -150. I was going to put it in at Asian line 2.5/3 -125, but I think I might catch a better line. If i can get better than -150 im going on the 2.5, if it juices back up ill go Asian line, stay tuned .

ROMA/TORINO OVER 2.5/3 - 115
    Roma has been kind to me. They cost me an over mid week vs Ajax, but I am going back to the well. These guys are super deep, they were hit with a tsunami of injuries. I liked the line up mid week, Dzeko and Mikhtariyan (sp) are back, and I am hoping they get a few more guys healthy. Roma really needs this game, as the season is coming to a close soon, they are 6 pts off of UCL, and they are a shave behind Lazio for the last Europa seed. This one is big for them, I expect a good effort. Huge game on the other side for Torino as well, they are 1 spot out of relegation. I think Torino can give us a goal here if we need it for the win, they average a shade under 1.5 goals per game. Combined these teams combined for almost 3.5 per game. I like us to see atleast 3 here.

May have another 1 or 2 up will let you guys know.
    Last edited by Crookity; 04-17-2021 at 03:35 PM.

Let's see if we can keep it moving. My sweet spot right now in Europe has been the SERIE A, I don't know what my % is in that League, but its gotta be over 70 percent.

JUVENTUS/ATALANTA OVER LINE TBD
    This matchup bit me last time out, but I am going back for more. I take line movement with a grain of salt, you guys have seen that I go against line movement, it won't scare me out of plays. With that said, the way the line is set up tells me we see goals. I can't remember the line last they drew 1-1, but it wasn't 2.5 - 163 that's for sure. Juve has been blistering hot as far as Overs go, 7 of the last 10 Juventus games have had at least 3 goals scored. These are the Juve goal scoring tallies their last few times out 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3,1 ,3, WOW those are some eye opening numbers. Everyone knows my affinity for Atalanta, these guys are so fun to watch. Here is Atalanta recent form as far as goal scoring goals ; 3, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 5, 2 , again very attractive. Were getting 2 teams ranked 1st and 4th in scoring averaging over 4 goals per game combined, they rank 1st and 3rd in shots, and they are tied for seconds on shots on net. Neither team is prolific defending, this all shapes up for a nice play, I am a buyer!! **As I write this it just came out that Ronaldo is out tomorrow, this kind of throws a monkey in the wrench. The line just came down from -163 to -150. I was going to put it in at Asian line 2.5/3 -125, but I think I might catch a better line. If i can get better than -150 im going on the 2.5, if it juices back up ill go Asian line, stay tuned .

ROMA/TORINO OVER 2.5/3 - 115
    Roma has been kind to me. They cost me an over mid week vs Ajax, but I am going back to the well. These guys are super deep, they were hit with a tsunami of injuries. I liked the line up mid week, Dzeko and Mikhtariyan (sp) are back, and I am hoping they get a few more guys healthy. Roma really needs this game, as the season is coming to a close soon, they are 6 pts off of UCL, and they are a shave behind Lazio for the last Europa seed. This one is big for them, I expect a good effort. Huge game on the other side for Torino as well, they are 1 spot out of relegation. I think Torino can give us a goal here if we need it for the win, they average a shade under 1.5 goals per game. Combined these teams combined for almost 3.5 per game. I like us to see atleast 3 here.

May have another 1 or 2 up will let you guys know.

found a better line JUVE over 2.5 -138
    Last edited by Crookity; 04-18-2021 at 06:39 AM.

early match in italy over hit.thats 5-0 this weekend lets hope the trend continues

early match in italy over hit.thats 5-0 this weekend lets hope the trend continues
    Ya damn was on the fence with ACM and woke up too late. Italy has been a goal feast!

unreal other games have goals galore but still 0-0 in the game we need

unreal other games have goals galore but still 0-0 in the game we need
    Ya that one didn't exactly go as planned lol

Roma scores early on 3' but nothing the rest of the half

Started a little slow, but decent close to the week taking down 4 of 5 since Friday. Hoping to carry this into next week., take care guys.

I am going to try and keep it moving with another EPL play. I need the over 2.5 to close a nice 4 game parlay, I am also playing this on its own.

EPL
    LIVERPOOL/LEEDS OVER 3 -120

I am going to try and keep it moving with another EPL play. I need the over 2.5 to close a nice 4 game parlay, I am also playing this on its own.

EPL
    LIVERPOOL/LEEDS OVER 3 -120
    omfg Leeds is gonna do me in again ughh. We all have that one team that burns us, and for me it is LEEDS. Every time I play these guys the game is back and forth, hitting posts, missing point blank shots, jeeeeeez. I should have known they would punish me again.

omfg Leeds is gonna do me in again ughh. We all have that one team that burns us, and for me it is LEEDS. Every time I play these guys the game is back and forth, hitting posts, missing point blank shots, jeeeeeez. I should have known they would punish me again.
    Ditto. No more aggressive team out there but the ball just doesn't find the net

Quote Originally Posted by jdg226 View Post
    Ditto. No more aggressive team out there but the ball just doesn't find the net
    ohhhh ya, they like to make it especially painful ie. the late goal to tease you with 1-1, no letting you down softly with these guys lol

New week, new beginnings, still locked down like a rat , but ready to win some more cash.

TODAY

BUNDESLIGA
    DORTMUND/UNION BERLIN OVER 2.5/3 - 125

TOMORROW

SERIE A
    NAPOLI/LAZIO OVER 2.5 - 138

ROMA/ATALANTA OVER 2.5/3 - 130

* these lines are bouncing around but I still like where they are priced *

As for today in Italy I liked the ACM/SASS Over 2.5, but I want to see the lineups first. Milan is missing several key guys, and Sass has been playing a rotated lineup for several games. I also want to see the lineups in Spezia/Inter and depending on the price might play that one too.

stay tuned

New week, new beginnings, still locked down like a rat , but ready to win some more cash.

TODAY

BUNDESLIGA
    DORTMUND/UNION BERLIN OVER 2.5/3 - 125

TOMORROW

SERIE A
    NAPOLI/LAZIO OVER 2.5 - 138

ROMA/ATALANTA OVER 2.5/3 - 130

* these lines are bouncing around but I still like where they are priced *

As for today in Italy I liked the ACM/SASS Over 2.5, but I want to see the lineups first. Milan is missing several key guys, and Sass has been playing a rotated lineup for several games. I also want to see the lineups in Spezia/Inter and depending on the price might play that one too.

stay tuned

This come down and I will bite the price is a little more respectable for me

ACM/SASS OVER 2.5 - 138*

Moving right along, another Serie A winner , staying hot.

Going to try for another

INTER/SPEZIA OVER 2.5/3 - 130

Gonna go 1 -2 feel a little hard done by today tbh but can't win em all. Picking up my jaw off the floor at how this Inter game stayed under. Wow did anyone see this shit, 18 shots, 2 goals called back off narrow off sides, posts, saves on the line ahhhhhh just kill me softly with a snoozer so I can move on with my day lol

This Roma/ATA game is a track meet, only 1 goal, lots of dangerous attacks... could be a prime target for a 2nd half over if it goes to half only 1-0.

don't tell me these Atalanta bastards are going to fvck us again with another 0-1 match

don't tell me these Atalanta bastards are going to fvck us again with another 0-1 match
    I keep dropping these games by one fucken goal, and it's not for a lack of chances!! This is starting to get old fast.

oh well on to Lazio Napoli match

I keep dropping these games by one fucken goal, and it's not for a lack of chances!! This is starting to get old fast.
    LMAO i just took a look 33 shots total between these 2 teams, 10 on target, chances all over 2 goals

easy winner crook

easy winner crook
    ya thanks TT we should of had that Roma/Atlanta game too, but what can you do. I wouldn't change a thing with any of these plays, and in hindsight would play it the same way , each and every time. Its when I am not even close that is concerning. I am going to dig in, and see what else I can find this weekend!