Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LETS GO OVER

Swept the week didn't drop a single wager all posted here! I have gone on some nice runs in this thread , but this one is reallyyyyy nice. I have only lost 2 of my last 17 since the break. Hopefully some of you got a piece of the cake. I really like the plays that are already in for mid week.

Tomorrow

Hoffenheim/leverkusen over 2.5/3 -130 as posted earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    Swept the week didn't drop a single wager all posted here! I have gone on some nice runs in this thread , but this one is reallyyyyy nice. I have only lost 2 of my last 17 since the break. Hopefully some of you got a piece of the cake. I really like the plays that are already in for mid week.

Tomorrow

Hoffenheim/leverkusen over 2.5/3 -130 as posted earlier.
    Well done 👍

nice run Crook I'm adding Benevento over to your Leverkusen play for a double @ +155

SERIE A

ATALANTA/FIORENTINA OVER 2.5/3 - 115

This bet really comes down to Atalanta. I love this team! When they are motivated, and in form they are one of the best in all of Europe, and so entertaining to watch. Atalanta comes into this having scored 9 times in their last 4 games, there were a few 3 goal tallies in there. Atalanta needs to win this game for Champions League implications, so I would expect them to bring their best effort. Fiorentina doesn't have much to offer. We may need a goal from them though. Fiorentina has scored in 7 of their last 8 games, and Atalant is hardly known for their defensive prowness. My gut tells me Atalanta comes to play in which case we could see 3 goals from them alone. I see value here in the price, I am taking this one Over, and putting this nice streak on the line again.
    Dude, this is completely out of control. Incredible. Much appreciated as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    nice run Crook I'm adding Benevento over to your Leverkusen play for a double @ +155
    Thanks TT it has been enjoyable winning some soccer plays while stuck in my house on these ridiculous Covid lockdowns. For those reading this our inept Government has failed us in Canada, and we are on a full lock down for a few weeks, while just to the South of us everything is returning back to normal. I can deal with it pretty well for the most part. I worry more for my 3 yr old kid, than I do about covid, but that is a discussion in itself. These soccer games really help, it gives me something to look forward to on a daily basis, and takes my mind off all the BS surrounding me.

Anyhow, I like that Benevento over, it was set to make my card. It adds up as a play, but Sass is really banged up, now they miss Traore to suspension today. I want to see their lineup before I make it a play. The Leverkusen over looks nice. Good luck

Im gonna pass on Sass Over I like it, but they are missing too many for my liking. I am trying not to force anything, but heavy lean on that play. As for Germany, the Leverkusen lineup is HEAVILY rotated, lots of key guys out, but I am hot, and rarely ever buy out of a position.

10 minutes of this game has shown me the lineups don't matter, they are going to run back and forth. I am taking a shot.

SASS/BENVENTO OVER 2/2.5 - 120 LIVE

ouch looks like 2 duds today .

I may as well put these out for mid week, some of them have already started to move.

EUROPA
    AJAX/ROMA OVER 3 -110

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    REAL MADRID/LIVERPOOL OVER 2.5 -138

DORTMUND/MAN CITY OVER 2.5 /3 - 135
    Well I came back down to earth. Swept the week last week, than followed up with 2 duds, can't win them all!
    If your following these plays your making money, next year I will start keeping track of units and the overall record. I started posting my plays as an short term experiment, and the record keeping got away from me early, but next year I will log it.

Above is my refresh from what I posted a few days ago. I really like all these shape up. The line has gotten away on some of these, especially the Madrid/Liverpool over which I see at -200 now. I would still play this on the Asian or the 3.

Good luck MadJackers

This Brobby kid on Ajax is nastyyyy everytime I catch this kid he is all around the net, very nice up and coming talent.

Damn, cooled off since we entered into this new week. Let's see if I can right the ship before the weekend.

EPL
    EVERTON/TOTTENHAM OVER 2.5 - 110

I'll tail you on that one crook...haven't bet an epl match in some time

I'll tail you on that one crook...haven't bet an epl match in some time
    Me neither as you know I'm more of a Serie A guy lately, but that can change quickly. Once upon a time I feasted in EPL it shall return. Stay safe out there my guy.

easy win crook

easy win crook
    No worries my man, another lockdown winner. Looks like there wont be much to do the next 6 weeks. It's really sad and heartbreaking seeing what's going on here in ontario. I'm getting depressed bro. Stay safe I'll try to dish some more winners this weekend.

No worries my man, another lockdown winner. Looks like there wont be much to do the next 6 weeks. It's really sad and heartbreaking seeing what's going on here in ontario. I'm getting depressed bro. Stay safe I'll try to dish some more winners this weekend.
    Where in Ontario are you? Last year and this year are the first two years since 99 i havwnt been to Canada for my fishing trip with dad and friends.. we’ve been as far north as French river and .. originally we did Georgian bay then went to French river and now back to Georgia bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    Where in Ontario are you? Last year and this year are the first two years since 99 i havwnt been to Canada for my fishing trip with dad and friends.. we’ve been as far north as French river and .. originally we did Georgian bay then went to French river and now back to Georgia bay

Hey bro I live in Vaughan which is on the border of Toronto. Georgian Bay isnt toonfar north depending where. If you come back let's watch some games and make some money!

I’m Usually there every year but with borders closed maybe next year.. we drive through the night to avoid Toronto traffic and take QEW.. and it’s a group of us so not sure we can stop but maybe we can work something out .. I’d be down

Hey bro I live in Vaughan which is on the border of Toronto. Georgian Bay isnt toonfar north depending where. If you come back let's watch some games and make some money!
    Mactier

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    Mactier

Ya that's up in cottage Country 90 min from where I live.

Slim pickings for tomorrow. I have 2 games circled i) gladbach/Frankfurt over 3 -- I want to see if I can catch a better price in the morning ii) sass/Fiorentina over-- want to see who Sass is putting out there before playing. Sundays card looks more promising to me.

Been eyeing this one, I like it forgot to put it on my hit list. Probably passing on the German game , I like Gladbach and Frankfurt over, but the total at 3 is too expensive for me right now.

EPL
    NEWCASTLE /WEST HAM OVER 2.5 --110
    I was on the WHU over last week, and I am jumping back in. Has West Ham had a bigger game ?? In recent memory this has to be the biggest , they move into 3rd with a win! I like watching these guys , they have been lethal on the attack for weeks. Hammers have popped 3 goals their last 3 times out. They scored 2 or more in 6 of their last 8 games. That kind of efficiency gets my attention. Lingard has been absolutely slicing and dicing the last few weeks, really fun to watch. Newcastle has just strung 2 multi game goals in a row. They are still too close to relegation , and should put up a nice effort. I just need Newcastle to score 1 and this should have a decent chance. The price works for me, I'm a buyer.

Good luck this weekend guys.

wow crook 2 EPL matches in a row. hope it hits.yeah I think border to quebec might be closed now too I'm only 10 minutes from quebec border where I and several others go to pick up our beer at costco. 12 bucks a case cheaper.we really take it up the ass for alcohol in Ontario not to mention hydro rates. Newcastle just scored twice going into the half 2-0
    Last edited by tt boy; 04-17-2021 at 07:29 AM.

wow crook 2 EPL matches in a row. hope it hits.yeah I think border to quebec might be closed now too I'm only 10 minutes from quebec border where I and several others go to pick up our beer at costco. 12 bucks a case cheaper.we really take it up the ass for alcohol in Ontario not to mention hydro rates. Newcastle just scored twice going into the half 2-0
    ya man 2 EPL's in a row, WHU is short handed now, but they got 30 minutes to pop one for the winner. As for liquor, hydro, and everything else don't even get me started lol gonna stick to posting what I do best, and that is giving out some winners here.

WE HAVE A WINNER Hammers on 73'

WE HAVE A WINNER Hammers on 73'
    Cheers bro always love the 7am winners

don't like anything in italy today maybe atalanta on sunday

don't like anything in italy today maybe atalanta on sunday
    I got some work to do for tomorrow, but yes Atalanta/Juve looks good. Serie A card tomorrow is interesting for sure. As I write this Lingard just tied it up for WHU wowow undermanned, they came back to get something from this game. Lingard I think has 9 goals in 10 games or something like that holy shit. Good for the Hammers, I like what they have been doing, this team has been built real nice by David Moyes. This has turned out to be a very entertaining game, awesome stuff. I hope WHU can qualify for Champions League.

I got some work to do for tomorrow, but yes Atalanta/Juve looks good. Serie A card tomorrow is interesting for sure. As I write this Lingard just tied it up for WHU wowow undermanned, they came back to get something from this game. Lingard I think has 9 goals in 10 games or something like that holy shit. Good for the Hammers, I like what they have been doing, this team has been built real nice by David Moyes. This has turned out to be a very entertaining goal, awesome stuff. I hope WHU can qualify for Champions League.
    lol newcastle scored to kill off the Hammers just after I pushed send on this above post.

SERIE A

SASSUOLO/FIORENTINA OVER 2.5 -125