Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453

    Was called a scammer...

    Old timer called scammer on a global currency. Makes me proud to be in the same group as Jesse James.

    Bitcoin
    Eth
    Vechain - . 017 cents and you should research Vechain and its global impact.
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  2. #2
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Old timer called scammer on a global currency. Makes me proud to be in the same group as Jesse James.

    Bitcoin
    Eth
    Vechain - . 017 cents and you should research Vechain and its global impact.

    I will put it all on VeChain (WalMart-Beyer-ETC) being amazing next 3 years. 18k, gets you a million in 2022.
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  3. #3
    I can buy on Binance. Tell me more...

  4. #4
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Old timer called scammer on a global currency.


    Are you referring to Jack?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    This whole thing was a waste. Sorry for recommending, I thought Woodson was legit. He was just using me and the forum for his own benefit. True colors.
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  5. #5
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    I will put it all on VeChain (WalMart-Beyer-ETC) being amazing next 3 years. 18k, gets you a million in 2022.
    Thanks Woody!

  6. #6
    Registered User tulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,453
    I wouldn’t trust Sonny Lu and I will no longer buy Chinese projects.
    I recommend anyone thinking about buying ANY Chinese projects please Watch China Hustle 1st.
    Eye opening!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    I wouldn’t trust Sonny Lu and I will no longer buy Chinese projects.
    I recommend anyone thinking about buying ANY Chinese projects please Watch China Hustle 1st.
    Eye opening!
    I know a Chinese crypto guy who worked at Uber for 6 months left and pulled off an ICO and stole $22 mil. Now he travels Asia and Europe.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Registered User tulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    I know a Chinese crypto guy who worked at Uber for 6 months left and pulled off an ICO and stole $22 mil. Now he travels Asia and Europe.
    It happens more then people know.
    $22M is a nice payday. With nearly zero risk of him ever being punished for it.

  10. #10
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Old timer called scammer on a global currency. Makes me proud to be in the same group as Jesse James.

    Bitcoin
    Eth
    Vechain - . 017 cents and you should research Vechain and its global impact.
    What up Woodson! Wished I had bought more XRP when you told me to buy. I would be on an Island somewhere. Made some sweet coin as it is. I will grab some VET and sit on it. Hope all is well. Thanks Woodson!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  11. #11
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Old timer called scammer on a global currency. Makes me proud to be in the same group as Jesse James.

    Bitcoin
    Eth
    Vechain - . 017 cents and you should research Vechain and its global impact.


    BTC 12/5 Close
    $19,345.12
    12/31 Close
    $29,374.15 +$10,000
    ETH 12/5 Close
    $601.91 12/31 Close $730.37 + 118
    VET 12/5 Close
    $0.017158 12/31 Close
    $0.019080 + .01922

    Check out this site for BTC litmus.

    https://www.blockchaincenter.net/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

    Do your own research not financial advice.



    \_(ツ)_/¯

  12. #12
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Vechain - . 017 cents and you should research Vechain and its global impact.

    Found new support (new bottom at .022/.023) Expecting all time new high of .028 this week following by new discovery ATH of .03xx by end of week.

    Vechain - COVID Related article below

    https://www.medihospital.com.cy/en/news/292-
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  13. #13
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Found new support (new bottom at .022/.023) Expecting all time new high of .028 this week following by new discovery ATH of .03xx by end of week.

    Vechain - COVID Related article below

    https://www.medihospital.com.cy/en/news/292-

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/e-hcert/id1515785187
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  14. #14
    Woodson,
    Where do you buy VET? I use Coinbase but VET is approved there yet.
    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice