Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Xrp holders

Xrp holders

Anyone still holding bags? The air drop for spark tokens coming up soon and it appears regulation clarity to soon follow.. where we see this next bull cycle sending us?

I have a heavy bag with a sell order in at $1. Hoping it runs on in the next couple of days with people trying to get free Spark tokens... which may be worthless.

I want out of this shitcoin

Itís time.

#xrpthestandard

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Itís time.

#xrpthestandard
    this thing has been flying!!! I can't wait for my VeChain to make a similar run . You must be making off like a bandit right now.

Where can you buy XRP? I have some in my Coinbase account but canít trade it there currently. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought mine at uphold.

Alot of exchanges are not allowing buying of xrp due to the SEC case against Ripple, but the judge hates the SEC with every ruling that she has. I don't like xrp long-term as it has a lot less of a use case now than it did in 2017, but I think it hits all time highs and greater before this pump is over.

I think that XRP is a much too manipulative coin to invest in itю And in terms of technologies behind there are a lot of coins superior to XRP, my opinion. I like to trade ETH on Redot. This is a great EU licensed exchange. Highly recommend!
    Last edited by Diego Gravas; 05-01-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Gravas View Post
    I think that XRP is a much too manipulative coin to invest in itю And in terms of technologies behind there are a lot of coins superior to XRP, my opinion.
    XRP isn't all that necessary anymore. I was expecting it to move based on the chart and based on the retail that was getting into the market. It was well on it's way until last night, so I'm out. . . . But, if you don't like manipulative coins, and are looking for superior technologies, why would you ever be into Cardano?