Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Props for Patriots/Rams

I like... total is too low for them. I think they win this game.

Patriots team Over 20.5 +115 3x

Adding...

Newton td anytime -125 6x. He will run it in if itís close to goal.

Reynolds -2.5 ev 3x
    Everett -2.5 -125 3x

North, I think these are solid! What you got for me?
    Last edited by UMRebel; 12-10-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    Bet with your head, not your heart!

For game I like Patriots and under. Havenít pulled trigger yet.

got NE TT @ 19.5 my book doesn't let me sell pts on TT. GL2U

Rebel:

I am not a big fan of NE tonight. I think Rams defense is for real. #1 in pass yards and #3 in rushing yards.

NE is #12 in passing defense and #18 in rushing yards.

Flip side Rams 6 in passing and 9th in rushing. NE 30th in passing (they are horrible) and 3rd in rushing.

So betting NE you are basically saying they can rush the ball against Rams. I dont think so,

For the game I like the under and Rams. Hate the favorite and under combo.

I think NE takes away woods and kupp (or at least tries too thats why I didnt like them over).

I think it becomes a defensive battle.

What I did play in the props is NE exactly 1 fg first quarter (getting greedy taking +320 versus over 1/2 at plus 280).

I took over 1.5 fg by NE first half plus 440. They have kicked 20 fg and scored only 27 TD's. Rams opponents kicked 16 and scored only 24 TD/ Like the FG props tonight.

Rams rushing TD 8 to 1 first score.

GL

Northern Star

North,

Thanks for the input. Iím sticking with mine. I think Reynolds and Everett will both win or even out, 1 and 1. I think big bill takes away 1 or both wrs, so 6ís are too high for Krupp and woods. 1 will go over. Donít know who though?!?

I like the under. So if Iím playing under have to pick the dog. So I may just play under and do a live bet for a side. I still think Patriots go over 21.

GL on what you choose!

Line moved to +5. And down to 43.5

Iím going Patriots +5 6x

Tease Patriots and under +11 and 49.5 3x

Quote Originally Posted by UMRebel View Post
    North,

Thanks for the input. Iím sticking with mine. I think Reynolds and Everett will both win or even out, 1 and 1. I think big bill takes away 1 or both wrs, so 6ís are too high for Krupp and woods. 1 will go over. Donít know who though?!?

I like the under. So if Iím playing under have to pick the dog. So I may just play under and do a live bet for a side. I still think Patriots go over 21.

GL on what you choose!

as merely an odd notice, historically, if the fav covers the game usually stays under (usually limiting the Ďdog scoring ó overs finds them both scoring and Ďdog within number ) - I get what youíre saying though... in any case, BOL
    Anything else you noticed.....

Bingo 7 to 1

Not looking good with cam not getting in from goal there. That was the spot to get in. And the receiving props for Rams are bad now with them with a bog lead. We only have 3rd quarter to try to get it. Bc 4th will be run the clock with the lead.

Have to admit I get more enjoyment out of the player props than rooting for field goals. The plus 440 on two field goals was a decent bet that just didnt win. If New England kicks the field goal when it was fourth and goal from the 2 it wins. It was there for the taking. Similar to Buffalo in that game.

Took Rams minus 2.5 second half plus 135 and some at minus 3.5 plus 193.

Have under 40.5 plus 138.

Rooting for your pass props since I dont have any.

Northern Star

Look at Jefferson and Thielen props over on Sunday. Haven't seen a numbers yet but Tampa Bay gives up alot of completions. Total in the game is 52.

Sorry guys. Itís an epic failure. I feel bad for dragging anyone that tailed. SMH!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Look at Jefferson and Thielen props over on Sunday. Haven't seen a numbers yet but Tampa Bay gives up alot of completions. Total in the game is 52.
    Yes that looks good. Iíll keep an eye out

The way that Rams took the lead, it went sideways on my plays. They pulled Cam. And Rams not gonna throw with a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Have to admit I get more enjoyment out of the player props than rooting for field goals. The plus 440 on two field goals was a decent bet that just didnt win. If New England kicks the field goal when it was fourth and goal from the 2 it wins. It was there for the taking. Similar to Buffalo in that game.

Took Rams minus 2.5 second half plus 135 and some at minus 3.5 plus 193.

Have under 40.5 plus 138.

Rooting for your pass props since I dont have any.

Northern Star
    Iím at work so I couldnít jump on those. Those look really good if defense donít give up a garbage td. Rooting for you buddy!