Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    u do anything on europa, kid?
    Take the over in both games lol

Didnít play either but itís funny that it was More meaningless for United cause they will finish in top 4 and make CL and the other 3 need to win to qualify

Iíve been saying all year Barca is a shell If itís former self and again I got roped into playing them.. I thought a must win to go top of table with a game in hand they would come out and play.. they just arenít up for it

EPL

Leicester 5* to win 5*

France

Marseille 12* to win 10*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soccer 2021 January-May

Live 36

Leicester wins 1-0 5* to win 16.5*
    Leicester wins 2-0 2* to win 8*

Last edited by PittsburghKid; 04-30-2021 at 03:14 PM.

Live 62

Leicester +.5 16* to win 10*

Live 68

Leicester tt over .5 16* to win 10*

Soccer 2021 January-May

Sorry i always try to post as quick as i can (when live betting) once i placed bet that goal happened literally 30 seconds after

I always and will always be transparent.. donít want anyone new thinking that Iím posting stuff and being sketchy

In a somewhat related story, Tapatalk notifications have been useless for like a year for me.

I bought their professional app (ie no ads) and they keep saying they are fixing shit and they never do. Tell the forum to add this plug in they say. and it still sucks

In a somewhat related story, Tapatalk notifications have been useless for like a year for me.

I bought their professional app (ie no ads) and they keep saying they are fixing shit and they never do. Tell the forum to add this plug in they say. and it still sucks
    Funny you say that just like with the streaming things I will never pay for an upgrade on Tapatalk but woke up today and it was workingwhich was nice.. I sent them an email about the message I was receiving and it took them two days but it worked today.. just so much more convenient than logging in through the Internet etc.

Soccer 2021 January-May

I can understand paying for streaming services but Iím not paying for no ads.. I donít care that much and again itís not about the money but the principle lol just like YouTube and pandora etc Iím ok with ads lol just my personal feelings

Edit* and especially hearing your story Iíd never pay for Tapatalk no ads upgrade lol donít care if itís .99 itís not about the money lol

Yea i also sent them emails and their response is the forum needs to update and Iím thinking but itís your platform lol and I emailed jack once and he said they love disseminating to others instead of tackling it whcih seems true but Iíll always be transparent and I emailed Tapatalk other day and told them the issue and woke up today and Tapatalk worked again.. but Iíd never pay for upgrade on there , personally ..

marseille can suck a dick

Sorry guys itís 90th mins but original bet Iím speaking of, if someone told me Iíd have 80+ mins of being up a man Iíd take it everytine

Leicester is fucjing trash. Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pimp View Post
    Lol 3rd in premiership with a modest at best payroll but ďtrashĒ .. but i always and hVe said i value everyoneís opinions when you put yourself out there in public you can expect the good and bad.. but considering there payroll and everything being 3rd and currently in champs league with a very meager payroll to other top 6-7 clubs in EPL i find it hard to say they are trash but again i value your opion

I also take posting what I play seriously, if you want and can prove what you lose Iíll reimburse you for your losses for trusting and following me. I truly am sorry about todayís play , they didnít do well today and should have won but I donít think they ďsuckĒ with where they are the the money they spend compared to others but Iíll be glad to reimburse if necessary

Kid. Youre misunderstanding me. Love ur plays dont get me wrong. Im only a year and a half into my soccer fandom. Figured with 80 min man advantage it was a gimmee. But what the hell do i know? I was thinking like hockey terms. I apologize for the misunderstanding. What i really meant was come on Lei...you had 80 mins!!! Keep up the good fight Kid...I didnt mean anything at all but my post. Tiny bit frustrated with Leicester...not you!!!☺

Just my opinion but if weíre talking about sucks you have to take in account payroll and team status with euro soccer clubs.. for instance Arsenal has been considered a top 6 side for a long long time and current payroll (excluding transfers paid) is 2nd in the whole league and they are 10/11 in league and need a Europa miracle to qualify for champs League ..Leicester is 9th in payroll but 3rd in (widely regarded toughest league top to bottom ) but again just my opinion and Iíve always valued others thoughts and open conversations in my threads

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ague-position/

Kid. Youre misunderstanding me. Love ur plays dont get me wrong. Im only a year and a half into my soccer fandom. Figured with 80 min man advantage it was a gimmee. But what the hell do i know? I was thinking like hockey terms. I apologize for the misunderstanding. What i really meant was come on Lei...you had 80 mins!!! Keep up the good fight Kid...I didnt mean anything at all but my post. Tiny bit frustrated with Leicester...not you!!!
    Hey hey just saw this! Appreciate that and i did misunderstand.. youíre right they should have won, and needed to win.. but didnít and they didnít do enough to win today.. but thatís whT makes soccer great in these situations being able to be organized defensively and force other team to break you down

Cheers and letís get the next one!

All good buddy I was frustrated also luckily for me I had a few live plays that I posted and did well on.. but I recognize not every one can get those or see them in timely fashion .. cheers buddy and letís get the next one! Iím glad people are actually following the soccer forum and this thread as I always said locally in person and nationally with this forum i love
    Growing the gsme and interest in the gsme and love that you are and have picked up on the sport!!!

Cheers my man

Well get them tomorrow

Trust me Im a soccer novice and still have a lot to learn but loving every bit of it

Cheers my man

Well get them tomorrow

Trust me Im a soccer novice and still have a lot to learn but loving every bit of it
    You donít know how much I love that.. i wanna grow the game and just hearing even in small amounts people because of this forum or me locally having others watch and get into it even if in small amounts is amazing and makes me happy

Soccer 2021 January-May

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    Yea i also sent them emails and their response is the forum needs to update and Iím thinking but itís your platform lol and I emailed jack once and he said they love disseminating to others instead of tackling it whcih seems true but Iíll always be transparent and I emailed Tapatalk other day and told them the issue and woke up today and Tapatalk worked again.. but Iíd never pay for upgrade on there , personally ..

marseille can suck a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by johnnyb; 04-30-2021 at 04:50 PM. Reason: My bad , screenshot didnít post. Regardless, it was a screenshot of my email to tapatalk after the dude said he fixed the problem

Johnny b...fwiw i dont f with tapatalk...i just subscribe to thread and have notifications sent to my email which shows up on my phone right away
    U prob know all that but just throwing it out there

Kid..glad u enjoy new ppl
    Trust me theres alot of things im liking about soccer vs american football

Soccer 2021 January-May

EPL

Fulham tt under .5 5.5* to win 5*

Nice one kid. Thx as always

Johnny b...fwiw i dont f with tapatalk...i just subscribe to thread and have notifications sent to my email which shows up on my phone right away
    U prob know all that but just throwing it out there

Kid..glad u enjoy new ppl
    Trust me theres alot of things im liking about soccer vs american football
    Yeah, I might need to make up a new email addy and have it send me alerts. Itís so annoying getting alerted every time I get an email from some BS marketer.

Good call tho

Halftime Italy

Juve pk 12* to win 10*

Halftime

Juve +.5 23* to win 10*

Soccer 2021 January-May

hell of an end to that juve game...

i connected the madjack admin with the dude at tapatalk ive been dealing with. def not holding my breath since tapatalk appears to never provide solutions to madjack that work, but we shall see...
    Last edited by johnnyb; 05-02-2021 at 01:45 PM.

hell of an end to that juve game...

i connected the madjack admin with the dude at tapatalk ive been dealing with. def not holding my breath since tapatalk appears to never provide solutions to madjack that work, but we shall see...
    Tapatalk not working again for me 🤦🏼*♂️