Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: I'm baaack

I'm baaack

Not that I'm missed, that is . Just a little bit about how I continue the way I play this games ...

My record with them footsbawlers was always better than them BB games for me and I just couldn't wait for them to start playing this season (2020). BIG MISTAKE! No Covid devil hit my body, but that Mutha Jumpa sure did a no. on the ole bankaroo; even my Teasers that were ALWAYS VERY good to me weren't working. I stopped posting here.

The more the basketball games are acting more and more like a regular season (today was a bit of a fluke with all them postponed games) the more and more the bankroll recouped the football losses.

I shave pts. on almost every parlay I play to kinda make it into a custom teaser. I know Teasers aren't a popular way of betting around here but I'll post only one or two of the plays I'll be on here. How cum? I don't know how long my recent "luck" will last but I'm getting hotter and hotter by the day. Right now I won 6 in a row (individual teams with shaved pts.) in parlays AND FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN STRAIGHT LINE BETS -> 4 of them would have covered those and one would have resulted as a PUSH. Every team was a college BB game.

Let's see what happens today...

Only could find one play today and the regular LINE play would be -

6 pm. - Indiana -6 vs. Cornhuskers. BTW I like parlays and this one was with the NFL Ravens that just completed half of this 2 teamer parlay.

Oh. one mo thang - some folks around here know that I play with peanuts (five and 10 dollar bills) the way things are going for me these days I'm playing with $20's (yeah, with an "s").
    I may post a play labeled "$$$". Those are close to a $100 SINGLE play and I'm 2 for 2 with them, first one won by one point (Clev. St) other one,Seton Hall, was a fairly EZ winnah. Those plays are very rare, maybe I find one in 2 weeks.

Good luck, Mad Jackers.

Good luck to you J.
    If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong.
    Mo Udall

Today's (Mon) Plick

UConn -4.5

Thank you Johnny for saving this thang from dropping to page 10. A lot of folks like the basket ballers. I really sweated out yesterday play, Whew.

Best of luck to you.

May the "FORCE" be with you

Something fishy goin on around here.

Here's my most recent plicks - Loyola Chicago was down 19-7 and not looking good at all, Indiana was absolutely getting creamed due to Cornhuskers shooting 2nd half like NBAers and looking like weiners. If you watched the Ucon game I think you may understand why I gave up with them late in that game. I've almost never had any luck with any game involving DePaul. There's two teams on my poopoo BB list, Pitt is the other one.

The results?

I believe EVERY ONE OF THEM not only won but also covered the reg. line on those games. I do know I beat another game before these and my win streak is intact.

As long as the basketball angels are on my side ,I think we're in good shape for awhile longer, MJers. LOOKS like it doesn't make a difference what the plick is; nobody can beat a "supernatural FORCE" and Basketball sure as hell falls in that catagory. This sport is NOT for the faint of heart dats forsho.

Back to reality
    Glad to see that the first game for today is hours from now and I can get it here with plenty of time for the visitors, for a change.

So far its Florida -3 at home vs. Ole Miss. Hope I can find one more to post.

Good Luck, yawl.

Good luck today. Hope Fl bounces back after bad showing vs Ky.
    I like 3 team parlay with points shaved to -2. UNC, Ky and unsure on third. Was leaning to Va Tech but Johnson may play for Duke. May going with your Gators.

Great to see you back, Lowell

The players can score the FLA. game whether it breaks the streak or not. I'm pretty confident with that game.

I think you're doing a wise thing with the shaving bit. The more I did that the better I got with it and it saved me MANY times. That is - won games by half or a single point thanks to getting the shave just right.

So far I know two other games I'll be on, but I'm not done with the first step I do which is filtering out the games I don't want any part of today. Doesn't matter if the visitors want to score them on my posting record, but I wasn't gonna post them cause I'm afraid they won't cover the reg. line spread. Here they are, Lowell...
    Marquette and Bowling Green

I'm thinking I can come out with winning 2 outa 3 with the plays today, so far.

Thanks for stopping in.

Best of luck Jimbo.

Do you believe in MAGIC ♪ ♪

Visitors who watched the Gator game just might be catching my drift. The basketball angels arrived right on schedule, right at the 2 min. mark. Gotta give some credit to Casleton as well.

Posted that play cause it was the one I choose to play in a side regular line play for more than one unit (actually it was for 2 units) as well as in a parlay.

Glad to see the Englishman and Lowell onboard even if they may not be convinced enough about what the hell (Hmm... . .make that, heaven ) is going on here. I can't blame them.

Right now, I don't have a clue what is going on or already happened with the miscellaneous other 2 teams I posted. I DVRed the Fla. game and just finished watching it several mins. ago cause that one assures me of finishing today in the GREENIES $$ for today. Those two other teams are in teaser or parlays and I ain't gonna even mention them in here (well, maybe for two of you) WIN or LOSE. They're with teams I didn't mention in here.

Keep up the faith, boys and gals.

Lcwell

Quote Originally Posted by lowell View Post
    Good luck today. Hope Fl bounces back after bad showing vs Ky.
    I like 3 team parlay with points shaved to -2. UNC, Ky and unsure on third. Was leaning to Va Tech but Johnson may play for Duke. May going with your Gators.
    Va. Tech was in one of my parlays today (tues). I think shaving 2 pts. does equally weigh the risk/reward thingy and isn't a bad idea at all. duke ain't the DUKE we used to know.

For me, the amount of icing (shave pts.) depends on the game in question. Like, if it's a 5 pt. fav I just may shave up to 5 pts. DUE TO HOW CONFIDENT I AM THAT the FAV WILL WIN THE GAME EVEN IF BY ONE PT. I also notice the games that look like OVERS are not good to play the way we do with buying pts.

Do you know how to find the RPI or Power Ratings for each team. Let me know if you don't. Thems are the two of the most important things to me. BUT, not the only factors to check in the matchups. I think what really helps is not just depending on the stats, better to watch the games and note how good the teams look. My calculated nos. picked "Poly SLO", a Cal. team, awhile ago and that was a big error on my part not ever seeing them play. They're SLOW alright and just plain garbage.

Hope you're doing good with the ballers, don't change a thing if you are.

Found one already for Wed.

St. Bonny -11
    Grabbing this one before the line worsens.

Adding this comment for parlay and teaser players while I'm here ==> Isn't Marquette a great Parlay/Teaser stuffer when you're looking for adding a team? I'm lovin that team and they don't need the BB Angels for 2nd halfs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboski View Post
    St. Bonny -11
    Grabbing this one before the line worsens.

Adding this comment for parlay and teaser players while I'm here ==> Isn't Marquette a great Parlay/Teaser stuffer when you're looking for adding a team? I'm lovin that team and they don't need the BB Angels for 2nd halfs too.
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

Love an early winner before nite games even
    start.....started a parlay too with it!!!!!

Victory stick on me Jimbo!!!!!!
    Good luck and kick ass
    Coach Burns

Nice call!

EGAD :o

Well over a 1000 views. Good to see another visitor jump in here too, that makes it 4 or 5? And one is actually makin moola along with me too, Coach Burns.
    Gotta wonder how many of the 1047 are too

I'm thinking those BB angels are getting over worked doing the magic for all of us. I understand that the visitors are not happy that my record of posting stuff is sometimes DURING or even AFTER one of my posted plays were done with their game. It's all because I barely have the time to get my bets in and there is A LOT of things keeping me busy as all hell maintaining the house, part time job, etc. We're down to just me and the Mrs. "ski" at home these days.

I'm gonna take a breather to catch up and won't be posting for awhile. Hopefully I may get a chance to just to get to post one of my plays in one of the visitor's here in their thread. IF I have the time to. I tend to get carried away with all the "blah, blah, blah" in my own thread.

Leaving you with another play (yeah, starts in 15 mins.) that MIGHT cover a reg spread, not enough for me to put it along with the Bonnies.
    Check out Dayton

Stay well, MJers.

This could happen to you

Sorry players but I have to share this with somebody and the best bodies are here in this forum. This could happen to you cause I don't know as much about NCAAB as many as you do.

My last post ended with the Dayton play and I didn't want to play it as a single. So, I added two other teams to make it a parlay and really didn't expect to hit it. I didn't go through any no. crunching like I do with all my picks and just went by hunches I had about the those other two teams.

What's happening here is absolutely CRAZY... I checked the Chattanooga score and they were way behind, Louisville was looking good and, OF COURSE, Dayton was doing well. Can you believe EACH of them covered the regular spread!

This is absolutely is insane and ghostly; I believe I've nailed something like 13 consecutive covers (most with shaved pts, but not by much) and I'm sure the vast majority, if not all, woulda covered the regular line spread.

I should be betting with 3 figure bills and be rich right now. Right?
    Wrong - I can tell you that if I bet $110 on a game TOMORROW .. IT WILL LOSE.

FROM MY "TRANSACTION" page...

>
    Spread
    1/13/21
    Dayton (#3) -4.0 (-160)
    Duquesne @ Dayton
    (Game) Spread
    Basketball - College Basketball Jan 13, 2021 07:00 PM EST
    Point Spread
    1/13/21
    Chattanooga +1.0 (-115)
    Mercer @ Chattanooga
    (Game) Point Spread
    Basketball - College Basketball Jan 13, 2021 07:00 PM EST
    Spread
    1/13/21
    Louisville (#15) -6.0 (-145)
    Louisville (#16) @ Wake Forest
    (Game) Spread
    Basketball - College Basketball Jan 13, 2021 08:30 PM EST

Swept the board yesterday, nice work sir. I hope you stick around and post.