Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Sharp
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    30,049

    Monday playing the board

    Bucks -10
    Hornets -5
    Hawks -6
    Raps +4.5
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

    There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Bucks -10
    Hornets -5
    Hawks -6
    Raps +4.5
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP!

  3. #3
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,541
    Sheezus, I missed this because of just forgetting to check. Of course I did.

    Good job Jord


    Originally Posted by yyz

    I do have a child, btw. Even managed to raise a heterosexual!




  4. #4
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,541
    Jord, do you like the Dubs tonight? Really guessing you do. Line is rising. Thanks
    Last edited by Wineguy; 01-12-2021 at 05:57 PM.


    Originally Posted by yyz

    I do have a child, btw. Even managed to raise a heterosexual!




  5. #5
    Registered User ron808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    971

  6. #6
    Registered User Tommy Shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    816
    Did you play these two west coast games
    tonight?
    Go Team

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Shelby View Post
    Did you play these two west coast games
    tonight?
    Only been a member here for a little bit so I'll post something longer time member Keyser Soze posted to a similar question someone asked to another capper in another forum. I think the first two lines are appropriate here.

    "Chill, Brother.....

    "If he has something that he wants to share I can assure you that he will post."

    Then he went on to say

    "This is a free site and you should be appreciative when someone shares and not expect it. Just thought I would share some worthwhile advice before things get out of hand. It's happened way too many times in the past.

    Best of luck"

  8. #8
    Registered User Tommy Shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankie View Post
    Only been a member here for a little bit so I'll post something longer time member Keyser Soze posted to a similar question someone asked to another capper in another forum. I think the first two lines are appropriate here.

    "Chill, Brother.....

    "If he has something that he wants to share I can assure you that he will post."

    Then he went on to say

    "This is a free site and you should be appreciative when someone shares and not expect it. Just thought I would share some worthwhile advice before things get out of hand. It's happened way too many times in the past.

    Best of luck"
    I am picking up what you are laying down....it was actually a passive aggressive plot hoping be had some kind of alert when his thread was replied. Something like “oh shit I forgot to share my NBA action so the guy that can’t pick his own ass can continue to sponge”.....that is all. Best of luck.
    Go Team

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Shelby View Post
    I am picking up what you are laying down....it was actually a passive aggressive plot hoping be had some kind of alert when his thread was replied. Something like “oh shit I forgot to share my NBA action so the guy that can’t pick his own ass can continue to sponge”.....that is all. Best of luck.
    Genius.

  10. #10
    Sharp
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    30,049
    Lol - i pounded charlotte. Split Sixers and Spurs

    I'm on Denver and Indy late. let's get some half.

    I'm here, brothers. Got dragged into a work dinner.
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

    There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

  11. #11
    Sharp
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    30,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankie View Post
    Only been a member here for a little bit so I'll post something longer time member Keyser Soze posted to a similar question someone asked to another capper in another forum. I think the first two lines are appropriate here.

    "Chill, Brother.....

    "If he has something that he wants to share I can assure you that he will post."

    Then he went on to say

    "This is a free site and you should be appreciative when someone shares and not expect it. Just thought I would share some worthwhile advice before things get out of hand. It's happened way too many times in the past.

    Best of luck"
    Spankie - were you the 'tilt advice' guy? if so, solid post... i never responded. Obviously, i get it all, but agreed with what you said.
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

    There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Spankie - were you the 'tilt advice' guy? if so, solid post... i never responded. Obviously, i get it all, but agreed with what you said.
    Yep, that was me. Tilt sucks! That's why I wrote the "chill brother" post. It tilts the shit outta me when people make posts like they're expecting you or other cappers to post as if you're here for them personally. Or when they passive aggressively make a post in your old threads/other cappers old threads hoping you guys will see it and post some picks while you're at a funeral or a work dinner or wherever. Happens all the time which is why Keyser Soze made the post in the other thread. Seems to me If you want to post, you're going to post. If you have no plays or on rare occasion you forget to post, people need to chill and learn to cap a game or two themselves or tail another capper that particular night. Not make a "Hey Jord I heard your gramma is sick, is she okay?" posts to "Alert" you that you forgot to give them your picks for the night.

    Anyway, just curious....... Where you from in Chi, City or Burbs? I was born and raised in Deerfield. Moved to Boulder CO. after college to ski, photograph concerts, and hopefully meet the girl of my dreams. Mission accomplished.

  13. #13
    Sharp
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    30,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankie View Post
    Yep, that was me. Tilt sucks! That's why I wrote the "chill brother" post. It tilts the shit outta me when people make posts like they're expecting you or other cappers to post as if you're here for them personally. Or when they passive aggressively make a post in your old threads/other cappers old threads hoping you guys will see it and post some picks while you're at a funeral or a work dinner or wherever. Happens all the time which is why Keyser Soze made the post in the other thread. Seems to me If you want to post, you're going to post. If you have no plays or on rare occasion you forget to post, people need to chill and learn to cap a game or two themselves or tail another capper that particular night. Not make a "Hey Jord I heard your gramma is sick, is she okay?" posts to "Alert" you that you forgot to give them your picks for the night.

    Anyway, just curious....... Where you from in Chi, City or Burbs? I was born and raised in Deerfield. Moved to Boulder CO. after college to ski, photograph concerts, and hopefully meet the girl of my dreams. Mission accomplished.
    Hear you, brother.

    All good, It takes a lot more to get me upset than people online wanting my plays (or even ripping me).

    That's amazing. I Grew up in Northbrook and live in Bannockburn now
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

    There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Hear you, brother.

    All good, It takes a lot more to get me upset than people online wanting my plays (or even ripping me).

    That's amazing. I Grew up in Northbrook and live in Bannockburn now



    Of course you did! Small world man. I miss Chicago and the North Shore. I'll be back when the plague is over. Been a couple years. Good luck today, this week, and in 2021 homie! I'll have 200+ daily fantasy teams in this weekend and dozens of bets as usual. Let's get it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice