Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Biggest play of year

KC -9. 220/200

TB +3.5 110/100. Bet early
    If something is important enough, one should try to suceed even if the probable outcome is failure, quote Elon Musk

I suck
    If something is important enough, one should try to suceed even if the probable outcome is failure, quote Elon Musk

LOL we all do at times...

Quote Originally Posted by baby johnson View Post
    I suck
    Smart that your biggest play of the year was only 2X. Can't handicap QB getting knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by baby johnson View Post
    I suck
    Gotta take both the good and the bad with a "don't give a shit" attitude cause there is NEVER a sure thing when it comes to handicapping my friend. Get'em next time.
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    Gotta take both the good and the bad with a "don't give a shit" attitude cause there is NEVER a sure thing when it comes to handicapping my friend. Get'em next time.
    Solid advice!
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    thanks guys, I appreciate your encouragement. I've only been doing this for 30+ years. I usually flat bet 100 each and I'm just a game or two over .500. Already looking at next week....KC looks tempting at -2.5