Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Tampa @ Packers

Tampa @ Packers

I'm glad Tampa won as far as my allegiance goes on hoping the Packers get knocked out. Had the Saints won I would have been making my biggest play or call on the Packers to win going away. I still think the Packers beat the Buccs but obviously I am hoping I am dead wrong.

I did not expect the Packers to make the Rams defense look so juvenile, they could just about whatever they wanted. I know that AD wasn't even close to 100% but still very impressive. The way to beat Green Bay is to keep that offense off the field and take advantage of their defense which is Captain Obvious but how the hell does a team do it? The Packers offensive line is playing at a high level and making them so well balanced. If they can run the football it is over and the Packers were smart and didn't over use Jones and he is looking fresh as ever. Another key in this game is Tampa has no one who can cover Adams, Adams is going to be matchup proof in this game, add in Lazard who looks 100% and is a good compliment receiver.

When Tampa has the ball running the ball will be key but can they score enough to match Green Bay? I have always knocked the Packers defense but they do make a enough big plays in a game to force punts and possibly a turnover or 2. Last week the Rams offense was good enough had their defense been able to force a few more punts but I digress. Another key is Antonio Brown and Gronkowski will be needed, Jaire Alexander is going to lock down Evans or Godwin.

To me there are just too many variables needed for Tampa to win the game. They will have to run the ball, stop the run and pressure Rodgers. I know they were able to do it earlier this season but this is a different animal in a different building. I just hope that if Tampa can't get front four pressure that they send the blitzes something the Rams didn't do.

Packers 27 - 17
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Also if this game turns into a blowout I canít imagine Tampa coming in there blowing out the Pack but I can imagine the Packers blowing out the Bucks. I know you got the Brady factor but still it seems like that offense is missing something unless they are playing Detroit or Atlanta like they finished the season.

This was a nauseating thread for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Nice write-up and i agree 100%...GL with your play Bleeding...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingpurple View Post
    Also if this game turns into a blowout I canít imagine Tampa coming in there blowing out the Pack but I can imagine the Packers blowing out the Bucks. I know you got the Brady factor but still it seems like that offense is missing something unless they are playing Detroit or Atlanta like they finished the season.

one completion of more than 20 yards...

dink and donk..dink and doink...w/Evans/Godwin/Gronk/Brown
    We move forward with you or without you!

I want it to lose with a Tampa win

Jones, Ronald

Fournette, Leonard

Feed them....open up the pass off the run game!
    Go Cubs Go!
    Bear Down Chicago Bears!
    Let's Go Hawks!
    Bear Down Arizona!
    Cheer Cheer for Ole Notre Dame!

Quote Originally Posted by gjn23 View Post
    Jones, Ronald

Fournette, Leonard

Feed them....open up the pass off the run game!
    Yeah that would be great

Yeah that would be great

Just worried that Arians is to stubborn and committed to the passing game.... they were killing the saints vs the run but always seemed to deviate to the pass in 3rd and short
    Go Cubs Go!
    Bear Down Chicago Bears!
    Let's Go Hawks!
    Bear Down Arizona!
    Cheer Cheer for Ole Notre Dame!

So tired of hearing Brady this Brady that Only has 32 post season wins and 6 or so rings. That was mostly Belichick coaching. Guys a joke IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    So tired of hearing Brady this Brady that Only has 32 post season wins and 6 or so rings. That was mostly Belichick coaching. Guys a joke IMO
    You must be a die hard packer fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post

Belichick is below .500 as a head coach without Brady, lmao
    That's his record just saying.
    The "vig", nefariously beguile and slightly macabre

Quote Originally Posted by sds222 View Post

Belichick is below .500 as a head coach without Brady, lmao
    That's his record just saying.
    So if Brady played for the Jets they would have a bunch of rings?
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    We'll never know.

Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

not a snowball's chance in hell.
    We move forward with you or without you!

Who the hell said that?

Me trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about
    The "vig", nefariously beguile and slightly macabre