Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sharp

Monster Saturday in CBB

Like the card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Cuse -1 8
    Oklahoma +1 7
    Creighton-8 5
    S Carolina -2 5
    Kent +4 5

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Greensboro -3.5
    American +1.5

Thanks for another stellar night , keep the going!

You never know if it's going to be your lucky day...

Until you place a bet!

Sharp
    JMU +5.5

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Randercity View Post
    Thanks for another stellar night , keep the going!

Let’s rock and roll

Good luck , I'm still a little steaming at myself for not taking AF at 51.5 , lol. I almost hit it for $500 watching you but I couldn't keep up with the scoring at the end and the line kept shifting when I was trying to place.. Should have pulled that trigger at back to 49.5 , 48.5 whatever , it seems so easy after the fact. But i was just watching it in the digital world rolling back in forth.. Good luck!

Sharp
    Clemson +7 10
    Okie Lite +9 7
    PC +11.5 5
    UCF +4.5 5
    Nc St +6 6
    Maryland +6 6

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky mountain View Post
    Good luck , I'm still a little steaming at myself for not taking AF at 51.5 , lol. I almost hit it for $500 watching you but I couldn't keep up with the scoring at the end and the line kept shifting when I was trying to place.. Should have pulled that trigger at back to 49.5 , 48.5 whatever , it seems so easy after the fact. But i was just watching it in the digital world rolling back in forth.. Good luck!
    This angle has been amazing. Hit it from 41 all the way to 49.5

Ryan Kalkbrenner missed FREE THROW.. fooked us in Creighton game. He shall be known to me as COCK-brenner..until further notice.. Hey COCK-brenner it's a FREE THROW @!@!@

Sharp
    Tamcc +1
    Southern -5

Sharp
    W Carolina +7.5
    Furman -4.5 4

Sharp
    Charlotte +1 5
    Wisconsin -5 5
    UvU +15
    Duke +2.5 8

Sharp
    2h SJS +6 4

Sharp
    2h

Marshall -3.5 4
    C Fla +3.5 4

Sharp
    2h Okie Lite +9 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Clemson +7 10
    Okie Lite +9 7
    PC +11.5 5
    UCF +4.5 5
    Nc St +6 6
    Maryland +6 6

Choke state blew a flat tire on us

Does Clemson have it in’m to make it a game?
    Anything else you noticed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Baltrey View Post
    Choke state blew a flat tire on us
    Tough when the likely #1 overall pick Cunningham was a very late scratch.
    If you aren't gambling to win, then you shouldn't be gambling...

Sharp
    YSU +1
    W Michigan +7.5 5
    W Kentucky -10.5 4
    Uab -9.5 4
    Milwaukee +3.5 7
    Detroit pk 5
    Bob Mo -1.5
    Stetson +4
    Nw St +2.5 7

Sharp
    Miss St +10 6
    Kentucky -2 6

Sharp
    2h Duke +.5 5

Sharp
    DePaul +9.5 10

Miss St +10 7

Sharp
    2h Wisconsin-5 7

Sharp
    Wake +2.5 6
    McNeese +1 4
    Rider -2.5 4
    Northwestern +6 5

Sharp
    SF -2.5 7
    Irvine -17

Sharp
    USC -8.5 5
    KC +7 6
    Hawaii -2.5 4
    Tenn -8.5 5
    Grand Canyon -10 6
    Pepperdine +11 5
    Colorado -10 6

Sharp
    Tenn ML/N Dak St -14 +135 4

Sharp
    Pacific +38 live

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Pacific +38 live

I pulled the trigger on a big one like this today with SIU Edwardsville, that went further south and never had a chance. I hammered Gonzaga 1st half , game , and live in game 31.5 at half time I took the buyout with a good profit but left $100 on the table but had a bad day so wanted to take that with large game still riding at 26.5. Basketball frustrates me hard to keep up. Good luck you have had high success with these big lines.