Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Hybrid View

Bitpay app ‘max invoices reached’ help

So, in my... we’ll say impatience, I tried transferring to bitpay card

it wasn’t showing a correct amt in my wallet, so I tried —over and over as it were— to request from wallet ((apparently that’s creating an invoice each time)) instead of, what apparently is correct to ‘refresh’ by ‘scanning for funds’

the last hour have tried sparingly (20 or so mins apart) to transfer again and keep getting original ‘invoices have exceeded daily allowable amount: 20’

Anyone know timeframe for this? Will I have to wait 24 hours (the daily me toon there) before try again??? Or another amount of -hopefully less- time?

Any help with, appreciated
    Anything else you noticed.....

Blog Entries
    I had to transfer to my card just to see if anything changed and if I can maybe help.
    On your app go to your card screen. Click on your balance to open your card. At the bottom click ADD FUNDS then CONTINUE. Put in the amount you want to transfer and from where (personal wallet). Slide to confirm. It transferred almost immediately.

Blog Entries
    I have no idea about invoices or time frames. I've never experienced anything like that before.