Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Saag Paneer

Hybrid View

Saag Paneer

Just made this. Better than Indian restaurant versions I’ve had that are too creamy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

Here's where I got the recipe:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXlt_PZgYpo

Part of the recipe calls for mixing in the pre-made indian gravy, which is found here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXlt_PZgYpo
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

Thumbs up Good Food

There are a lot of Indians that are happy with this attention because it does look good when put into the context of Indian cuisine. I think you did the recipe justice which is nice to see that there are just some people who are getting into places that can serve as a better option for other people. However, cuisine is subjective and there are some peope who just doesn't like the country's food. However, there is a possiblity that it can happpen that this tastes good because it seems that it is both healthy and yummy.

Thanks Aurea. I really liked how it turned out. Just made it again but it didn't turn out quite as well. I tried to increase the yield and the spice mix got thrown a little out of whack. Still good, but the coriander was a bit too strong.

For anyone that attempts this (probably nobody), it can easily be done in half the time if you get gravy done in advance and simultaneously cook the early steps with the Indian cheese and spinach.