Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Crypto Q&A: Part Deux!

to Woodson for part 1!
    Lack of will power has caused many more failures than lack of intelligence or ability.

MLB Posted Record

2004-2018 1633-1652 +202.85 units

In the long run does btc not have to reach a point where it begins losing value for investors due to lack of available coins? An estimated 4 million are lost, leaving only 17 million when all are mined. Undoubtedly more will be lost over the years as well. Even if it reaches 1 million per coin, there still has to come a price point along the way where people turn to the next best thing, right? If what I stated is a reasonable assumption, is bch not now sitting where btc was 5 years ago? That is me assuming people would think the original fork is the next best thing of course. Is there another that might be preferred? Would just seem to me that any coin(especially btc) with a finite amount, would ultimately be hurt by one of the same things that makes it so valuable
    Last edited by UGA12; 02-15-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Lack of will power has caused many more failures than lack of intelligence or ability.

MLB Posted Record

2004-2018 1633-1652 +202.85 units

Quote Originally Posted by UGA12 View Post
    In the long run does btc not have to reach a point where it begins losing value for investors due to lack of available coins? An estimated 4 million are lost, leaving only 17 million when all are mined. Undoubtedly more will be lost over the years as well. Even if it reaches 1 million per coin, there still has to come a price point along the way where people turn to the next best thing, right? If what I stated is a reasonable assumption, is bch not now sitting where btc was 5 years ago? That is me assuming people would think the original fork is the next best thing of course. Is there another that might be preferred? Would just seem to me that any coin(especially btc) with a finite amount, would ultimately be hurt by one of the same things that makes it so valuable

this

pretty much what I tried ask in Bitcoin post, less eloquently tho, lol

will be following as would love learn more about
    Anything else you noticed.....

how you guys see Monero, it's still half of ATH and cap "just" $4,7b.

that's 1/3rd of stellar or bitcoin cash, 10th and 11th in market cap.

Motto panukeiku !