Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Looking for some insights...

Hi guys I bought crypto alt coins in 2018 at the very peak of the last bull run. I didn't know what I was doing and about 2 weeks after purchasing the entire market crashed. The last time I checked about 12-18 months ago I was down 95 percent in my Binance lol . I wrote this shit off as a bad mistake and moved on. I got a call from a buddy a few weeks ago telling me to check my Binance account. I downloaded the app and got into my account to see I made all my money back!!! Pleasant surprise but I have none clue what to do with these.

I own Cardano, vechain, and I bought ethos in 2017 which I see now on binance is bqx and its the same as vgx ? Anyhow what are people prospects of these coins? Sorry I don't knownshit about alt coins all my attention is on sports betting and the stock market. With that said I understand we are in the midst of another bull run and I want to make the most of it this time around.

Insights are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Crookity; 02-21-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    Hi guys I bought crypto alt coins in 2018 at the very peak of the last bull run. I didn't know what I was doing and about 2 weeks after purchasing the entire market crashed. The last time I checked about 12-18 months ago I was down 95 percent in my Binance lol . I wrote this shit off as a bad mistake and moved on. I got a call from a buddy a few weeks ago telling me to check my Binance account. I downloaded the app and got into my account to see I made all my money back!!! Pleasant surprise but I have none clue what to do with these.

I own Cardano, vechain, and I bought ethos in 2017 which I see now on binance is bqx and its the same as vgx ? Anyhow what are people prospects of these coins? Sorry I don't knownshit about alt coins all my attention is on sports betting and the stock market. With that said I understand we are in the midst of another bull run and I want to make the most of it this time around.

I really like VGX.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post

Nice. Dump it into ChainLink. Check back back in 3 years. Retire

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Nice. Dump it into ChainLink. Check back back in 3 years. Retire
    I will take a look at LINK, thanks! I have adding to VGX on the dips

Wow ADA is one heck of a run the last 24 hours. I keep adding the big double digit dips on my 3 ponies. I really hope Vechain can start running soon, I am reading on so many big time partnerships ; DHL, Louis Vuitton, BMW, Bayer Pharma, Walmart. Apparently the founder of Vechain and Paypal are close too, and there is speculation of Paypal using the Vechain blockchain.