Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sharp

Played some Saturday

These in. I like this early card. I think EWA is live.

Buffs -5.5 8x
    FSU -10.5 6x
    EWA + 11 8x
    Bonnie’s +1.5 8x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Good luck buddy, love me some E Wash

Love the Buffs, really think the Georgetown brand is getting some love. I like Wright to have a big game

Sharp
    Thanks, fellas.

Texas Southern +25.5 6x
    UCSB +7.5 7x
    Bama -16.5 5x
    USC -6.5 10x
    - This is a huge mismatch, but Drake has been a bit of enigma. I will crush this live if Drake goes up early too

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Thanks, fellas.

Texas Southern +25.5 6x
    UCSB +7.5 7x
    Bama -16.5 5x
    USC -6.5 10x
    - This is a huge mismatch, but Drake has been a bit of enigma. I will crush this live if Drake goes up early too
    Love the UCSB & USC plays--on those as well. Will be interested to see your thoughts, if any, on UCONN. Let's have a great day!
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    I went 0-3 in my posted lives yesterday, but still being able to get

EWA +8.5 LIVE is a joke to me

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Love the UCSB & USC plays--on those as well. Will be interested to see your thoughts, if any, on UCONN. Let's have a great day!
    Definitely on UConn

Sharp
    I went 0-3 in my posted lives yesterday, but still being able to get

EWA +8.5 LIVE is a joke to me

Favored now

EWA got hot in last 7 minutes of the half.

Sharp
    Bonnie’s +8 LIVE

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by lowell View Post
    EWA got hot in last 7 minutes of the half.
    Yep. Kansas is awful. They aren’t going away.

Sharp
    Bonnie’s -1.5 2h 5x

Sharp
    FSU -5.5 LIVE

Sharp
    Played Tex So +30 and under 144.5

FSU -5.5 LIVE

Nice call

I'm liking my top pick, so far

I saw Lowell in here and thought I'd stop in to help me find the games that I should work with. That is the first step I take when capping them. Soo many of them. in this crazy tourney. I see you really like Uconn and that is the only team I worked on through the whole grueling figuring things out process.

Feeling better about that pick I already pulled the trgger on

Good Luck the rest of the way.
    I'm afraid that Gonzaga is to college basketball as Alabama is to college football. Getting a little boring?

Time to start hammering USC Live.

Sharp
    Iona + 10 2h 5x

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by DillyBoy369 View Post
    Time to start hammering USC Live.
    Started at -4

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by lowell View Post
    Nice call
    Thanks. Good to get there. Live calls off to a slow start.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimboski View Post
    I saw Lowell in here and thought I'd stop in to help me find the games that I should work with. That is the first step I take when capping them. Soo many of them. in this crazy tourney. I see you really like Uconn and that is the only team I worked on through the whole grueling figuring things out process.

Feeling better about that pick I already pulled the trgger on

Good Luck the rest of the way.
    Thanks, Jimbo.

I’ve been very low on Maryland this year. Bouknight should be able to control.

Hate that’s it’s staying at 3.5. I will post it there

Sharp
    UConn -3.5 9x
    Ohio +7 9x
    Missouri +1 8x

Sharp
    Usc is so bad. They should be up 20

Sharp
    Iowa -13.5 5x

Sharp
    Got the big boy. Finish strong...

Norfolk +33 6x (live at +40 +)
    BYU -3.5 7x
    ABC +8.5 8x
    Ducks -5.5 6x

Lets get it

Great call on usc

UConn -3.5 9x
    Ohio +7 9x
    Missouri +1 8x

Excellent work so far--your LIVE plays are heating up too! I'm already on these as well. Let's keep this rolling!
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    UCOnn +4.5 LIVE

Sharp
    Missouri -1.5 LIVE