Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 32

Sharp

Sunday 32

Just at first glance...

Illini only -7. Hmmmmm

Wisconsin +6.5 seems tasty

Cuse, West Va is ugly. Can’t imagine fading Cuse until 16 though.

I think Ark will run TT

8 is way too many for Florida to lay to Abmas.

9 is wayyyyyy to many to lay to Rutgers

Okie Lite may destroy the beavs

Nova should NOT be laying 7 to NT, who is pretty legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Just at first glance...

Illini only -7. Hmmmmm

Wisconsin +6.5 seems tasty

Cuse, West Va is ugly. Can’t imagine fading Cuse until 16 though.

I think Ark will run TT

8 is way too many for Florida to lay to Abmas.

9 is wayyyyyy to many to lay to Rutgers

Okie Lite may destroy the beavs

Nova should NOT be laying 7 to NT, who is pretty legit

Like your leans

So really liked seeing ARK get over the first round but now a dog?? 🤔
    Weird

Plays

Would love to know what you are on today, Jord. I'm looking to bounce back today and your plays are always a huge help. Thanks regardless
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Would love to know what you are on today, Jord. I'm looking to bounce back today and your plays are always a huge help. Thanks regardless
    ditto

Sharp
    Laid off that early game. Was surprised that line was 7. Liked Loyola at that number, but couldn’t pull trigger

Wisconsin +6.5 6x

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Cuse +4.5 5x

Sharp
    Rutgers +8 10x
    Oral +9 10x
    Okla St -5.5 10x
    N Texas +6 7x
    Arkansas +2 6x

Rutgers +8 10x
    Oral +9 10x
    Okla St -5.5 10x
    N Texas +6 7x
    Arkansas +2 6x

Absolutely love these, especially the big ones. Good to see. Thank you again for posting!
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    Ark +1.5 2h 7x

Sharp
    This Florida line is baffling. What an i missing?!

This Florida line is baffling. What an i missing?!

I’m all in on ORU. Florida shouldn’t lay 9 against anyone left in tourney.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    I’m all in on ORU. Florida shouldn’t lay 9 against anyone left in tourney.
    Nice. Hoping they win by 6 and we can pound Arkansas next round.

Sharp
    Rutgers gagged that layup, then fell asleep on D. Now playing prevent O. Then give up the FTOREB

The -8 is now Dead.

Sharp
    NT going to win this

Sharp
    NT going to win this

Took more at +4.5 and even +3

Sharp
    15 missed 2 bunnies, and then that. Jeez.

Gagging here

sorry my bad, ive been drinking for three days straight.

u saying u took North tex plus the points live and rutgers are going to lose outright? thx dude

i know u r on rutgers heavy plus the points

Sharp
    I have zero on ML, but this is a gross melt here. Did everything to lose the game. Sad. Hopefully they find a way.

Or just fade Houston moving forward. Win win i guess

I have zero on ML, but this is a gross melt here. Did everything to lose the game. Sad. Hopefully they find a way.

Or just fade Houston moving forward. Win win i guess

haha, i totally hear ya bud. thx for posting as always. much appreciated

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    sorry my bad, ive been drinking for three days straight.

u saying u took North tex plus the points live and rutgers are going to lose outright? thx dude

i know u r on rutgers heavy plus the points
    Lol - all good.

Yes, i took N Texas + live.

I was joking about Rutgers not covering 8.5, when they are getting 8.5. That was an amazing down the stretch performance. Really wanted them to win. Gross.

Just no OT though now

Sharp
    16-4 over the final 5 minutes. So tight. Such a bad close and playing not to lose and just to finish.

Anyway - the 8 were wayyyyy too many

Lol - all good.

Yes, i took N Texas + live.

I was joking about Rutgers not covering 8.5, when they are getting 8.5. That was an amazing down the stretch performance. Really wanted them to win. Gross.

Just no OT though now

Coach from Rutgers is brain dead. Run your fucking offense.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Baltrey View Post
    Coach from Rutgers is brain dead. Run your fucking offense.
    Yeah, That was tough to watch.

Sharp
    Ok, not a phenomenal start to the tourney, but 3-0 on max plays. Let’s get a Cade no sweater to finish

Ok, not a phenomenal start to the tourney, but 3-0 on max plays. Let’s get a Cade no sweater to finish

Heating up big time. Let's go Oklahoma State!!!

Sharp
    Okie Lite -135 LIVE

Sharp
    2h chases no good yesterday, as we had no comebacks. I still believe this Beavers team is trash. Wish i had someone better to come back with, but so it is.

Cade -7.5 2h 7x

2h chases no good yesterday, as we had no comebacks. I still believe this Beavers team is trash. Wish i had someone better to come back with, but so it is.

Cade -7.5 2h 7x

agreed.

in a related story, i just made an irresponsibly large wager on Ok st in 2h. lol

Okie state doing everything possible to not cover the 2nd half... had all the opportunity to take the lead and just couldn’t capitalize on there opportunities!!! There’s a lid on there basket from the 13 min mark... down 11 now with 5 min left I think we’re toast!!! Just like my brackets

Damn, they just can't hit the shots tonight. Hopefully will turn fast. Regardless of the outcome of this last game, you had a very good day overall. Definitely heating up.

Ohio U and Bama stand out to me tomorrow, but obviously curious to know your thoughts.