Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
    Sharp

Monday All-Day again

Haven't gotten into a great groove here yet...

Iowa -4.5 8x

Iowa ML/Zags -14.5 +185 5x
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Rough start. Thankfully haven't watched one second of this game.

Don't plan on watching this one either...

Zags -14.5 10x

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

What u thinking for next batch of games? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Rough start. Thankfully haven't watched one second of this game.

Don't plan on watching this one either...

Zags -14.5 10x
    Nice 10 unit hit. Got a little tight at the end.

Sharp
    Damn, fellas. Zags went on cruise control wayyyyy too early there. Dicey as hell, but got there

Sharp
    Creighton -5.5 7x
    Abeliene +5.5 6x

Sharp
    LSU +5 8x
    Colorado +1.5 6x

Sharp
    Bama -6 8x
    Kansas +1.5 8x

Congrats on yet another 10 unit winner today! Your big plays have been very profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, but my memory has you at least 5-1 on those 10s just in the past week alone. They are golden. Good luck the rest of the evening. Thank you again for your posts!
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Congrats on yet another 10 unit winner today! Your big plays have been very profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, but my memory has you at least 5-1 on those 10s just in the past week alone. They are golden. Good luck the rest of the evening. Thank you again for your posts!
    Appreciate it. Top plays have been great. Secondary plays have been fine. All else trash so far here in the tourney.

Bama -1.5 2h 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp
    This Kansas team is not good. But i think they will get a lot of looks against USC, who can sputter on the outside a bit. PAC-10 love fest should fizzle. Usc can’t shoot. World on USC.

We fade Kansas next round

Bama -6 8x
    Kansas +1.5 8x
    I have to admit that watching Bama destroy Maryland makes me feel good after our UConn loss on Saturday. At least we had the opportunity to fade them
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    I have to admit that watching Bama destroy Maryland makes me feel good after our UConn loss on Saturday. At least we had the opportunity to fade them
    Certainly helps.

I flip flopped on FSU and USC. Both will win easily. This break hurt me. And i thought I’d have more time now for tournament, but I’ve been sloppy. Bad playing by me. Apologize for the shitty start here. Just grinding away, and losing all my dicey games by a lot.

Let’s hope sweet 16 and 8 go better. I believe they will.

Sharp
    At least i gave up on Colorado early. This one, i think I’m going to have to lose more money at half.

Sharp
    KU -3.5 2h 7x

Certainly helps.

I flip flopped on FSU and USC. Both will win easily. This break hurt me. And i thought I’d have more time now for tournament, but I’ve been sloppy. Bad playing by me. Apologize for the shitty start here. Just grinding away, and losing all my dicey games by a lot.

Let’s hope sweet 16 and 8 go better. I believe they will.

I understand your frustration. Absolutely no need to apologize though. Over the years, you have helped me out tremendously with your posts.

I have been wagering on sports for over 20 years. IMO, you are one of the best, if not the best, cappers I've followed.

Let's have a great run from the Sweet 16 to the Elite 8 to the Final Four all the way through the championship. I am confident that we will!

I understand your frustration. Absolutely no need to apologize though. Over the years, you have helped me out tremendously with your posts.

I have been wagering on sports for over 20 years. IMO, you are one of the best, if not the best, cappers I've followed.

Let's have a great run from the Sweet 16 to the Elite 8 to the Final Four all the way through the championship. I am confident that we will!
    ^well said, bateman. 100% agree.