Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 Left

Sharp

8 Left

Ok - been a disappointing tourney for me. Frankly, I didn't get nearly as much time as I thought to dig in. I'm not sure how much it would have changed. Oh well. Nothing would have changed these plays for me.

I had the Beavers as very lowly rated and they have obviously surprised me. I think they have been great at forcing a ton of missed open jump shots (i'm being facetious of course), and will need that tonight big. I think Houston is going to be able to create what they want on offense. If the Beavs are going to keep getting to the line, keep it ugly, and hit some 3s above their normal rate, then they can keep it close. That's a lot to have to go right. Houston is a much tougher matchup than a battered Tenn team who Oreg was the perfect D fit against (even tho I faded). Okie Lite was just awful. Ok, JArreau should be able to neutralize Ethan and smother them. Once it opens up, Houston pulls away late. Will be looking at a 2nd half play here assuming the game is tight at half. We just saw a similar Cuse D here too. Cougs roll

There's my super high level narrative...

Cougs -8 10x
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    I love this Baylor team. Think they will be in the finals vs Zags. I can't lay 8 to the Hogs here though. Hogs are long, and have some size advantages they can exploit. Bears will smother you, but Arkansas will run off some 7-10 point runs, and put in a scare. Baylor is tough, but eh.... I'm running out of time.

I think Hogs can win, and certainly put in a backdoor if not. Muss...

Hogs +7.5 10x

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Ok - been a disappointing tourney for me. Frankly, I didn't get nearly as much time as I thought to dig in. I'm not sure how much it would have changed. Oh well. Nothing would have changed these plays for me.

I had the Beavers as very lowly rated and they have obviously surprised me. I think they have been great at forcing a ton of missed open jump shots (i'm being facetious of course), and will need that tonight big. I think Houston is going to be able to create what they want on offense. If the Beavs are going to keep getting to the line, keep it ugly, and hit some 3s above their normal rate, then they can keep it close. That's a lot to have to go right. Houston is a much tougher matchup than a battered Tenn team who Oreg was the perfect D fit against (even tho I faded). Okie Lite was just awful. Ok, JArreau should be able to neutralize Ethan and smother them. Once it opens up, Houston pulls away late. Will be looking at a 2nd half play here assuming the game is tight at half. We just saw a similar Cuse D here too. Cougs roll

Cougs -8 10x

From a sentiment standpoint... this is a strong line. Public now all over the dog here as they cannot believe they are again getting 8 in a game totaled at 129.

Agree 100% Houston by 15

Sharp
    I see the Beavers free throw defense and wide open Jumper D is hot again tonight!

Cougs -8 10x
    He's back! Thanks for the insight. Honestly, I was leaning Beavers until I saw your post and ended up laying off. I'm glad I didn't make a play yet regardless of how the rest of this game goes. Appreciate you sharing with the rest of us
    “The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nick Dandalos aka Nick the Greek

“When I was young, people called me a gambler. As the scale of my operations increased I became known as a speculator. Now I am called a banker. But I have been doing the same thing all the time.” – Sir Ernest Cassel

Sharp
    This would be typical of this awful Oregon St team to get dominated and still backdoor in their elimination game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp
    32/33/58 with 3 out of 4 misses in stretch. Solid D Beavs.

Sharp
    Worst push of my career.

Sharp
    Haaaaaa. Now a loss

Sharp
    So typical from this awful, ugly team to prayer a cover on their way out

Seems we have a few of these every tourney...I have been bitten twice so far...Horrible loss Jord...

What a joke make your free throws Houston!

Tough one Jord.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Sharp
    +16 live

Sharp
    2h Arky +2 and under 81. Both 10x

2h Arky +2 and under 81. Both 10x

One more foul on Mitchell and Arky can take this game.

The second you posted 16+ live I took live 1H. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post

Me too T! Got them +17 live. I think they have a shot at winning this game! ML? +430 small

Quote Originally Posted by Easywinner03 View Post
    Me too T! Got them +17 live. I think they have a shot at winning this game! ML? +430 small
    Watching and waiting live. Mitchell with the next one and in the first 5-8 mins and I grab the ML.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post

Wish i would have done the same!

What was 1h live at that point?

Sharp
    I hated GHill in college (I was all Big Dog), but man was he good

Wish i would have done the same!

What was 1h live at that point?

I got 14.5 - 13.5 and 11.5

Sharp
    Just insanely gross officiating this half

Sharp
    Lost both pre-game by a bucket last night. Pretty gross what had to happen in both games to lose both.

Anyhow, got the two 10x 2nd halves and some lives to come out slightly ahead. Always nice when going 0-2 pre-game.

Played both faves tonight...

Michigan -6.5 10x
    Zags -8.5 10x

Sharp
    Timme obliterating Mobley. Love to see it.

Zags so damn good

Sharp
    Game over.

Next

Sharp
    Oregon St - trash
    USC - trash
    Oregon - trash
    Colorado - garbage
    UCLA - prove me wrong, but most likely, trash

Can we stop with the PAC-10 god stuff based on a few high variance favorable games?

Sharp
    Timme just EATING

Oregon St - trash
    USC - trash
    Oregon - trash
    Colorado - garbage

Can we stop with the PAC-10 god stuff based on a few high variance favorable games?

I agree except for Oregon State. They beat good teams and had great second half vs Houston. They were trash in first half

Oregon St - trash
    USC - trash
    Oregon - trash
    Colorado - garbage

Maybe these other “great” conferences should show the fuck up and we wouldn’t need to watch this shit