Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: sat

sat

[SIZE=3]Orioles fer me !!![/SIZE]Last meet Orioles led 3-0 in the first inning and Richards was replaced after loading the bases with no outs in the third. Baltimore ended up getting six runs (all earned) off seven hits against Richards who enters his second start sporting a 27.00 ERA
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Made it 5 this time, had the 1st 5, I'll take the push.

[QUOTE=hammer1;4464598][SIZE=3]Orioles fer me !!![/SIZE]Last meet Orioles led 3-0 in the first inning and Richards was replaced after loading the bases with no outs in the third. Baltimore ended up getting six runs (all earned) off seven hits against Richards who enters his second start sporting a 27.00 ERA[/QUOTE]

;142loser:

T... What the Fuck is wrong with you. Why don’t you go Suck off Jay Cutler and stay out of Hammers thread.

[SIZE=3]try one more same situation as yest w orioles good 1st start vas bad 1st start cardinals
    parlay w vegas knights vegas got 4 goals 1st period last game vs zona 2 teamer !![/SIZE]

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

[QUOTE=T;4464705];142loser:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]Nice ta see your ok any one else lose a game ????[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=hammer1;4464736][SIZE=3]Nice ta see your ok any one else lose a game ????[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

As [I]everyone[/I] knows, if one wins 53% of the time at -110, you make a little money.

Hammer posited a circumstance which he thought would create a winning bet, told us about it and undoubtedly made a sizable wager himself.

The bet lost.

Perhaps Hammer's detractors are correct and he misstates his record, is far too unclear about his bets and more. But his stuff is usually fun reading

He puts himself out there. My impression (confirmation bias?) is that he wins more than he loses. I could be so far off in that impression that T and other will accuse me of ...shit, I don't know. It gets nasty in here. Another impression of mine is that the "bigger" sports have less traffic than they used to and it's because of the pretty vicious responses to posters. Take a look at the winners in the soccer forum. A small group of bettors helping and doing nothing but praising winning picks and [I][U]never[/U][/I] jumping on someone who posts a losing game.

Nothing against T, but if I were Jack, I would nicely but officially bar him from Hammer's threads. The next thing I would do is create a 20 game head-to-head competition between Hammer and T. I'll put up $100. I'll guess others will too. And T and Hammer each put up $1K. Winner take all.

Hammer, post more, not less.
    T post more and take him on!

[QUOTE=hammer1;4464736][SIZE=3]Nice ta see your ok any one else lose a game ????[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You have never lost.......just look at all your posts, you always win, amazing how that works.:lol:

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

[QUOTE=hammer1;4464735][SIZE=3]
    parlay w vegas knights vegas got 4 goals 1st period last game vs zona 2 teamer !![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You never post accurate lines, you never post shit........yet you always win:mj07:

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

[QUOTE=hammer1;4464735][SIZE=3]try one more same situation as yest w orioles good 1st start vas bad 1st start cardinals
    parlay w vegas knights vegas got 4 goals 1st period last game vs zona 2 teamer !![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

ST.LOUIS 3 - MILWAUKEE 9

sun

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]0 - 2 on these posted ace vs gas pipe today Rockies - 1.10 gray vs gas pipe Trolls !!! at attention !![/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=hammer1;4466633][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]0 - 2 on these posted ace vs gas pipe today Rockies - 1.10 gray vs gas pipe Trolls !!! at attention !![/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"]12 - 2 Blowout !!! Trolls ??? Hello ??[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=hammer1;4466672][SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"]12 - 2 Blowout !!! Trolls ??? Hello ??[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You'll be back to .500 in no time!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

TRE45ON

mondie thoughts kc / det

Turnbull is 1-14 with a 5.46 ERA in 19 career afternoon starts.

whad da ya tink

[QUOTE=hammer1;4466726]Turnbull is 1-14 with a 5.46 ERA in 19 career afternoon starts.

whad da ya tink[/QUOTE]

Me? I think you should tell us if you're betting, who you're betting on, and what the line is.

TRE45ON

[QUOTE=yyz;4466727]Me? I think you should tell us if you're betting, who you're betting on, and what the line is.[/QUOTE]

some were likely able to deduce that he liked the Royals or nothing at @ a pick

[QUOTE=jng;4464749]As [I]everyone[/I] knows, if one wins 53% of the time at -110, you make a little money.

Hammer posited a circumstance which he thought would create a winning bet, told us about it and undoubtedly made a sizable wager himself.

The bet lost.

Perhaps Hammer's detractors are correct and he misstates his record, is far too unclear about his bets and more. But his stuff is usually fun reading

He puts himself out there. My impression (confirmation bias?) is that he wins more than he loses. I could be so far off in that impression that T and other will accuse me of ...shit, I don't know. It gets nasty in here. Another impression of mine is that the "bigger" sports have less traffic than they used to and it's because of the pretty vicious responses to posters. Take a look at the winners in the soccer forum. A small group of bettors helping and doing nothing but praising winning picks and [I][U]never[/U][/I] jumping on someone who posts a losing game.

Nothing against T, but if I were Jack, I would nicely but officially bar him from Hammer's threads. The next thing I would do is create a 20 game head-to-head competition between Hammer and T. I'll put up $100. I'll guess others will too. And T and Hammer each put up $1K. Winner take all.

Hammer, post more, not less.
    T post more and take him on![/QUOTE]

good post

[QUOTE=LA Burns;4466798]some were likely able to deduce that he liked the Royals or nothing at @ a pick[/QUOTE]

Who helped you?

TRE45ON

The day after Monday

twins losers of 12 of 14 5* str on road
    Maeda 7 runs on 8* hits* in 3 innings last start 1 - 1 6.11 era

Cavale 3 - 0 2.42 era* Indians blast 12 runs last two* games.* Hot* vs* Gas can* Hmmmmm ? Whom
    wd you think i'm*on??* * Confused ???leave your name on bottom .* Lotsa sharp Madjackers around !!

oops already started Minn upm 2 - 0

[SIZE=2] in game + 1.50 [/SIZE]
    Last edited by hammer1; 04-27-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Confused as to what time the game starts?

Leave your name at the top of the thread.

:0074

TRE45ON

[QUOTE=hammer1;4466896]twins losers of 12 of 14 5* str on road
    Maeda 7 runs on 8* hits* in 3 innings last start 1 - 1 6.11 era

Cavale 3 - 0 2.42 era* Indians blast 12 runs last two* games.* Hot* vs* Gas can* Hmmmmm ? Whom
    wd you think i'm*on??* * Confused ???leave your name on bottom .* Lotsa sharp Madjackers around !!

oops already started Minn upm 2 - 0

[SIZE=2] in game + 1.50 [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]7 - 4 Blowout !!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

wed

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]2 tm parlay .. dodgers with 1 open spot[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] ..2nd leg white sox [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Last edited by hammer1; 04-28-2021 at 05:47 PM.

[QUOTE=hammer1;4466983][SIZE=3][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]2 tm parlay .. dodgers with 1 open spot[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

good luck hammer :padlock:

[QUOTE=freelancc;4466991]good luck hammer :padlock:[/QUOTE]]

[SIZE=4]I'll take "Skill" over "Luck "[/SIZE]

fri

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"]w sox n Rodan 5th straight win since troll vs hammer challenge Trolls Trolls any one spot a troll that said I Like tampa + $$ line moved ag me so a Dime not 2 Dimes as all ,other posts So in clear English For the GED crowd Tampa rays + $$$ a dime 1/2 normal note hou pitcher
    0 - 2 rays pitcher 1 - 0 ag each other in a rush out a here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hammer math!!!

:00hour

You include a cancelled game in your parlay.

Holy fuck! You can't make this shit up!!!!

:142smilie

TRE45ON

[QUOTE=yyz;4467284]Hammer math!!!

:00hour

You include a cancelled game in your parlay.

Holy fuck! You can't make this shit up!!!!

:142smilie[/QUOTE]

:142smilie

Blog Entries
    This is why.

[QUOTE=MadJack;4467302]This is why.[/QUOTE]

the game was played the next day with same pitching match up and it won !!!! thats 5 straight ..
    Now what troll has ever
    won
    5 straight. I proved my point !!!!!!! ..time for another hiatus !!!