Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Anyone buying Coinbase stock tomorrow?

Iím not. Will watch to see how the first few trading days shake out then possibly get in next week.

I bought RBLX on its first day of trading even though it soared far past what they were planning the offering at.
    Todayís announcement about the collaboration with Hasbro was nice and I hope it means some price appreciation for the stock now that Iím in the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

definitely will be buying some in the next few weeks. excited for the fireworks tomorrow and the rest of the week, then hopefully the hype dies down.

I already converted 20 ETH to USD for the buy.
    I was up 18x on those buys. All play money.

Seriously though I think Coinbase can potentially join the likes of FAANG.

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    I already converted 20 ETH to USD for the buy.
    I was up 18x on those buys. All play money.

Seriously though I think Coinbase can potentially join the likes of FAANG.
    Seeing some comments at stock forums I follow that it will open at 600/ share.

Will be an interesting day of trading seeing that itís a direct listing so no shares are tied up and can be sold Immediately.

I like itís potential long term as well so Iím going to take a wait and see approach on its price before getting in.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by redsfann View Post
    Seeing some comments at stock forums I follow that it will open at 600/ share.

Will be an interesting day of trading seeing that itís a direct listing so no shares are tied up and can be sold Immediately.

I like itís potential long term as well so Iím going to take a wait and see approach on its price before getting in.

Well the anticipation of the COIN listing sure pumped up the Crypto markets, damn things are looking frothy. Doge was up 95% at one point, as I type this the thing is around .14 LOL . I think this COINBASE stock will have its ups and downs, but in the end this thing is going to be worth ALOT MORE than what is lists at today thats for sure this is going to be HUGE. I have pulled a lot of my money out of the stock market a few weeks back. I will see how this goes before taking a position. I am hearing anywhere from 400-600+ per share.

todayís $440ish launch was a dud. I got open buy orders in at $300 and down to $250.