Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    ClangingNbangin Scrapman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    south east PA
    Posts
    4,383

    i'm funny how what is so funny about me





    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=291680&dateline=1369412840You Get Lucky when preparation meets opportunity!

  2. #2
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,210
    Thanks. Never saw this before. Good one.

  3. #3
    ClangingNbangin Scrapman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    south east PA
    Posts
    4,383
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Thanks. Never saw this before. Good one.
    wow joker you mean the movie or just this scene this was gratest mob movie ever goodfellas
    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=291680&dateline=1369412840You Get Lucky when preparation meets opportunity!

  4. #4
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapman View Post
    wow joker you mean the movie or just this scene this was gratest mob movie ever goodfellas

    via GIPHY



    ..

  5. #5
    cartographer smurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    19,656
    never seen that either. good stuff scrapman

  6. #6
    Anyone know where I can find the film to watch in its entirety? Looks good.
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

  7. #7
    I wish I had time to watch movies like this but I just don't have the time any more. I wish someone would do a review of the movie and post it on youtube so I could get the rundown on the movie wiihout actually having to watch the movie. I would search for one that said no spoilers but then I would be disappointed if it didn't really have spoilers. I want to feel like I am going to watch it one day but since I know that I'm not I really want the guy to tell me what happened. Like I never watched the movie Ghost but I saw Haley Osment do a review of it and that's how I found out Patrick Swayze died of Cancer.

    Scrap, can you make a review for us of Good Fellows?

  8. #8
    ClangingNbangin Scrapman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    south east PA
    Posts
    4,383
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the film to watch in its entirety? Looks good.
    many cable services have it for free rent for like $4 if ya have fire tick on hulu i think you gt it free
    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=291680&dateline=1369412840You Get Lucky when preparation meets opportunity!

  9. #9
    ClangingNbangin Scrapman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    south east PA
    Posts
    4,383
    here ya go josh and joker full review and rent the movie

    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=291680&dateline=1369412840You Get Lucky when preparation meets opportunity!

  10. #10
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    72,951
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User JSom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHNAUDI View Post
    I wish I had time to watch movies like this but I just don't have the time any more. I wish someone would do a review of the movie and post it on youtube so I could get the rundown on the movie wiihout actually having to watch the movie. I would search for one that said no spoilers but then I would be disappointed if it didn't really have spoilers. I want to feel like I am going to watch it one day but since I know that I'm not I really want the guy to tell me what happened. Like I never watched the movie Ghost but I saw Haley Osment do a review of it and that's how I found out Patrick Swayze died of Cancer.

    Scrap, can you make a review for us of Good Fellows?
    I also don't have a lot of free time to watch films, but still I try to watch those films that interest me the most. Reviews and reviews are one thing, but seeing the actors play and the development of the plot is quite another.

  12. #12
    Registered User Nole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Knoxville, Tn USA
    Posts
    16,334
    My understanding is that that Pesci guy, DeNiro and some guy named Ray were very good in this movie? I heard the movie was good and the director was good.
    Overall I think it might be good.
    "I am classy as fuck and you wouldn't know anything about that if you don't drink wine. I am fucking serious."
    Joker

    "Warty McMuffin ...........WTF "
    Betone

  13. #13
    Registered User zoomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Massapequa Park, NY USA
    Posts
    2,365
    [QUOTE=Nole;4466237]My understanding is that that Pesci guy, DeNiro and some guy named Ray were very good in this movie? I heard the movie was good and the director was good.
    Overall I think it might be good.

    Im going to wait a year and see if Netflix picks it up
    Long Island

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapman View Post
    wow joker you mean the movie or just this scene this was gratest mob movie ever goodfellas
    This really sounds interesting. Must be new.

  15. #15
    Got a UPS Overnight at the office today from no pepper.

    He said to read the book before watching the movie.

    I'll let y'all know after I get through both.

    No spoilers please. And I'm being for real, not what I posted above. Like, really don't post spoilers. Ok, I know you fuckers are going to post spoilers. Fuck!!! Please use the
    box

    Anyways.

    Thanks No Pepp for the read. I'm looking forward to it.



    Hold off Joker and I'll send it your way when I'm done

  16. #16
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,210
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHNAUDI View Post

    Hold off Joker and I'll send it your way when I'm done
    All good. Got one from "no pepp" as well.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    All good. Got one from "no pepp" as well.
    That doesn't surprise me.

    I can probably name 17 people better than No Perp but only like 3 or 4 are on MJ's. He's one of the good ones. 4 or 5 if/when Sports comes back. Still 3 or 4 if Kneifl comes back but Sports doesn't.

    What I'm saying, Not the greatest, but a pretty just above average. Solid B-, C+ MJ Royalty



  18. #18
    OUTSIDE NOW! no pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,567

    Good Read 3.5/5

    Yes, JoshN, I enjoyed the book more than the movie. I don’t want to spoil anything, but the book revolves around a football team from Texas. The boys from St. Ambrose travel to vegas to run a casino. But then they meet up with Peschi and he is a baseball player. They take him and his brother out to a cornfield for a game of baseball. Hilarity ensues. The movie is much different (as you will see when scrapman posts his personal review from his dark Philly garret). It’s Ok if you loan it to Joker when you’re finished. Just don’t let FDC get ahold of it or it will disappear like Nole’s nine iron.

  19. #19
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,210
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHNAUDI View Post
    That doesn't surprise me.

    I can probably name 17 people better than No Perp but only like 3 or 4 are on MJ's. He's one of the good ones. 4 or 5 if/when Sports comes back. Still 3 or 4 if Kneifl comes back but Sports doesn't.

    What I'm saying, Not the greatest, but a pretty just above average. Solid B-, C+ MJ Royalty



    Gotdamnit Josh.


  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    11,320
    Scrapman is such an awesome contributor at Madjacks..

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Gotdamnit Josh.

    Joker Only


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice