Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Hybrid View

Betanysports site?!?!

Pretty long makeover they going through...

HAVENT BEEN able to log in called em changed password cleared history
    still cant get in

keep getting error messge
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

They doing maintenance. Suppose to be only Tuesday from 7am-7pm eastern time.

Still going 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Got some big money still in there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sthalfandgame View Post
    They doing maintenance. Suppose to be only Tuesday from 7am-7pm eastern time.

Still going 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Got some big money still in there.
    i hope like hell what i`m seeing over there isn`t their permanent set-up...why not just leave it looking like 5 dimes?...easy to navigate...clear as a bell...perfectly functional...

it wasn`t broke(at least from this client`s perspective...maybe something wasn`t working for them internally?)....
    Last edited by gardenweasel; 05-12-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    I`ve been addicted to brake fluid for years but I can stop anytime I want...

That's a MAJOR makeover. There are still a few kinks, but hope they work all that out.
    Cubs | Bears | Big Ten

Not so interesting bug right now:

A losing wager gets graded immediately.
    A winning wager ... takes a LONG TIME to get graded.
    Cubs | Bears | Big Ten

This new site is a joke.

Graded one wager wrong already, can't buy points on sports bets. I think Bovada bought them or something. A huge downgrade to the website. Where is the one run line in MLB?

Quote Originally Posted by Feddog View Post
    Graded one wager wrong already, can't buy points on sports bets. I think Bovada bought them or something. A huge downgrade to the website. Where is the one run line in MLB?

all the things you say are missing are available.
    We move forward with you or without you!

Hate this new set up They were shut down all that time and that's what they came up with?? If this is permanent I will be moving elsewhere. Can't make heads or tails of this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by trolln4walii View Post
    Hate this new set up They were shut down all that time and that's what they came up with?? If this is permanent I will be moving elsewhere. Can't make heads or tails of this nonsense.
    they mirrored 5 dimes and it was fantastic...i can`t believe they`ve done what they`ve done to that site....it`s almost like it`s designed to fail;...

their combat sports options are nearly useless....

this is beyond bad...what`s the motive behind this?...it`s so bad you wonder if it`s something nefarious...
    I`ve been addicted to brake fluid for years but I can stop anytime I want...

Quote Originally Posted by gardenweasel View Post
    they mirrored 5 dimes and it was fantastic...i can`t believe they`ve done what they`ve done to that site....it`s almost like it`s designed to fail;...

their combat sports options are nearly useless....

this is beyond bad...what`s the motive behind this?...it`s so bad you wonder if it`s something nefarious...
    Agree, hate the new design and they have lost some of the betting options they had when it was a mirror of 5dimes.
    i'll try anything once