Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Monday

Monday

Going forward I am only going to start posting my big plays. For example yesterday my record was 1-2, but I won five units. I had nine units on the over and two units on the other two. The goal is for everyone in here to win money and if you played all of those equal you would have lost. Slum Keith and anyone else who follows letís win some money today! 1 unit =$100

Give me....
    *Cubs -148 to win 7 units

Quote Originally Posted by Easywinner03 View Post
    Going forward I am only going to start posting my big plays. For example yesterday my record was 1-2, but I won five units. I had nine units on the over and two units on the other two. The goal is for everyone in here to win money and if you played all of those equal you would have lost. Slum Keith and anyone else who follows letís win some money today! 1 unit =$100

Give me....
    Thanks Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Easywinner03 View Post

Give me....

Lesssss gooooooo !!! Fkn cards. Idiots forgot how to pitch and catch fly balls 🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Slumdog View Post
    Lesssss gooooooo !!! Fkn cards. Idiots forgot how to pitch and catch fly balls 🙈🙈
    I agree everyone makes errors sometimes but a missed flyball like that is unacceptable in the major leagues in my opinion LOL Especially when you bet that team.

Just saw this one come across. Adding the angels for 3 units -143.
    Public on the Indians and the line went up $.20. Enough said! My big play is still the Cubs.

NICE NIGHT

Thanks for the Winners!

Nice job Easy.

"U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....