Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Dabbling....

Hybrid View

Dabbling....

My son (20) and I have been buying coins since the beginning of the year...I do some research but mostly listen to what he and his friends are into with spending their money/play whatever games ect...

So far so good even after the recent dip....

My holdings are:

TRIT-Non coin but in the sector, been shorted hard of late but nice potential--picked up at 7.32

ADA-Cardano--long term holdings-picked up at 0.23
    VeChain/VeThor---picked up at 0.03
    BAT/Brave--picked up at 0.24

A couple of days ago he started talking about Spark Point --SRK---Did some research and it seems to have some interesting upside---with these damn coins who knows---picked up at 0.0059

Anyways I jumped in, it's only at 0.0053 so no different then hammering Baseball OVER Play in my opinion (which isn't much)...Gives me something else to watch 24/7 with a chance to really hit if the stars align...

Good luck to all....

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    My son (20) and I have been buying coins since the beginning of the year...I do some research but mostly listen to what he and his friends are into with spending their money/play whatever games ect...

So far so good even after the recent dip....

My holdings are:

TRIT-Non coin but in the sector, been shorted hard of late but nice potential--picked up at 7.32

ADA-Cardano--long term holdings-picked up at 0.23
    VeChain/VeThor---picked up at 0.03
    BAT/Brave--picked up at 0.24

A couple of days ago he started talking about Spark Point --SRK---Did some research and it seems to have some interesting upside---with these damn coins who knows---picked up at 0.0059

Anyways I jumped in, it's only at 0.0053 so no different then hammering Baseball OVER Play in my opinion (which isn't much)...Gives me something else to watch 24/7 with a chance to really hit if the stars align...

Good luck to all....

Grab some MATIC and put it away for a few years.