Sharp

Bases weekend

Nats and over
    Phillies
    Snakes
    Jays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Nats and over
    Phillies
    Snakes
    Jays

Good to see you back in action. Great college hoops season!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Baltrey View Post
    Good to see you back in action. Great college hoops season!
    Thanks!!

Cubs Big tonight. Tied some with Clips ML too

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Thanks!!

Great calls on both Jord. Great to see you here again.

Originally Posted by yyz

I do have a child, btw. Even managed to raise a heterosexual!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    Great calls on both Jord. Great to see you here again.
    Thanks bro. Hit these pretty big.

Gant value is gone, but they guy’s run of good luck is done. Clips was typical perfect spot. I watched game 1 and 2 start to finish. Jazz got very lucky. Don’t think they can make game 4 line big enough. Safe to say I’m riding clips hard until finals.

I enjoy the Suns team very much. Hit them in all 3 games (except 1q of game 3 - urg). BUT, think Denver will get them in game 4. Denver without Murray is garbage, but think they won’t die. Suns may be feeling too good.

Nola only -130 tomorrow may be a banger. Going through this card tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Great call on flubs. Rickets can’t dump salaries now!

Sharp
    Yanks
    Nats and over
    Jays and over
    Fish
    Mutts

Sharp
    Cards