Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    red card Flamengo wow..what were the chances of hitting the over with Flamengo not scoring

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    got a feeling the scoring isn't done
    Some beauty goals in this one , very technically skilled players in Brazil Serie A, it has held me over nicely waiting for Europe. I don't know what's up with Flamengo , maybe looking ahead to Copa Libertadores next week , I don't know. They got frustrated early, and Internacional keeper made some big stops or this game could look alot different. Nonetheless , Flamengo has been going over every single week for many weeks now, and I'm not getting off the wagon.

For those who have been paying attention PSV is arguably the hottest club in the world right now. They have lost once in 20 matches , they just steam rolled Ajax 4-0 in the Holland Supercup yesterday!! I don't know why I can't see the UCL 2nd leg for Tuesday, but see no reason these guys don't hammer a few more goals in their match.

red card Flamengo wow..what were the chances of hitting the over with Flamengo not scoring
    I'll take it either way , this will lead to my next play coming up.

COPA LIBERTADORES
    FLAMENGO / OLIMPIA ASCUNCION OVER 2 - 150
    I actually played this days ago at -125, but would still play it at this number. For those who don't want to pay that price the 2, 21/2 is at a more than reasonable -110. Flamengo getting clapped in their Domestic match right now. I think they bring it in this Quarter Final tilt. For those that are unfamiliar this is a big Club Tournament in South America. Flamengo only notched 1 in Copa Brasil last week, and they are getting blanked right now. Nonetheless , I think we see them at their best in this high profile game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    For those who have been paying attention PSV is arguably the hottest club in the world right now. They have lost once in 20 matches , they just steam rolled Ajax 4-0 in the Holland Supercup yesterday!! I don't know why I can't see the UCL 2nd leg for Tuesday, but see no reason these guys don't hammer a few more goals in their match.

PSV/MITDJYLLAND OVER 2.5 /3 -115
    Riding PSV overs until it fails me. As mentioned above they are on fire. PSV won 1st leg 3-0 and and is coming into this game after the 4-0 beating of their rivals Ajax. They have scored 14 goals in their last 4 matches. In their last 10 matches 7 have gone over 2.5, and there have been a total of 44 goals scored in those matches. They are up big on aggregate and in a sense don't have to search for goals. The Danish club is going to have to bring it in this match and PSV will welcome this. I am looking for PSV to put in multiple goals and the Mitdylland hopefully can chip in with one as well to help the cause.

Hoping to keep the clean sheet intact and close this thread out soon before Europe, it has been a nice run the last 2 months between Euro and these other hold me over plays.

PSV/MITDJYLLAND OVER 2.5 /3 -115
    Riding PSV overs until it fails me. As mentioned above they are on fire. PSV won 1st leg 3-0 and and is coming into this game after the 4-0 beating of their rivals Ajax. They have scored 14 goals in their last 4 matches. In their last 10 matches 7 have gone over 2.5, and there have been a total of 44 goals scored in those matches. They are up big on aggregate and in a sense don't have to search for goals. The Danish club is going to have to bring it in this match and PSV will welcome this. I am looking for PSV to put in multiple goals and the Mitdylland hopefully can chip in with one as well to help the cause.

Hoping to keep the clean sheet intact and close this thread out soon before Europe, it has been a nice run the last 2 months between Euro and these other hold me over plays.
    Damn haven't been wrong much but was way off here , damn. Sorry guys can't win em all . Looking forward to the start of Europe this weekend.

Damn haven't been wrong much but was way off here , damn. Sorry guys can't win em all . Looking forward to the start of Europe this weekend.
    No ziti today but keep em coming. Thanks as always.

COPA LIBERTADORES
    FLAMENGO / OLIMPIA ASCUNCION OVER 2 - 150
    I actually played this days ago at -125, but would still play it at this number. For those who don't want to pay that price the 2, 21/2 is at a more than reasonable -110. Flamengo getting clapped in their Domestic match right now. I think they bring it in this Quarter Final tilt. For those that are unfamiliar this is a big Club Tournament in South America. Flamengo only notched 1 in Copa Brasil last week, and they are getting blanked right now. Nonetheless , I think we see them at their best in this high profile game.
    Gonna close the thread out after today. Wow the lines on this game have gone crazy, I took Flamengo at -125 last weekend, its -275 right now LOL , the Over 2 is at -400. I must say that is some of the biggest swings I have seen before. Ascuncion just dropped 2 domestic games in their garbage league, and now get an angry Flamengo team, in the Quarterfinals of South Americas biggest club tournament, after getting t blasted 4-0 at home a few days ago. I like the way this is looking

another easy winner before half

another easy winner before half
    Nothing better brother than a half time wrap up, this Flamengo over run has been insane. I am not stopping anytime soon LOL

Only dropped 1 in this thread, I will move everything to the new thread for the rest of the year.