Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 52
  1. #1
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,663

    Fucking Hell.......



    ..

  2. #2
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    It's the Bitcoin of the pandemic world.

    Can't keep it down.

    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  3. #3
    Registered User Double Two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Pelham, Alabama USA
    Posts
    28,521
    Funny how everyone is "OVER-REACTING"!!! Death Rate from the Delta Variant is a "Whopping"...0.08%

    It's ALL ABOUT GOVERMENT CONTROL!!!
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

  4. #4
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    Funny how everyone is "OVER-REACTING"!!! Death Rate from the Delta Variant is a "Whopping"...0.08%

    It's ALL ABOUT GOVERMENT CONTROL!!!

    Funny how government control conspiracies never result in government control.

    Keep living in fear of the government!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Funny how government control conspiracies never result in government control.

    Keep living in fear of the government!
    What an idiot.

  6. #6
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Quote Originally Posted by homedog View Post
    What an idiot.
    Go ahead and explain it for this idiot, please. I guess I'm just too dumb to notice this control you guys always cry about.

    Help me out.

    PS

    Why is it that the guys who have waiving USA flag avatars are the biggest anti-government tools?
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  7. #7
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    74,451
    Quote Originally Posted by homedog View Post
    What an idiot.

    pot = meet kettle
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  8. #8
    Registered User CryBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Go ahead and explain it for this idiot, please. I guess I'm just too dumb to notice this control you guys always cry about.

    Help me out.

    PS

    Why is it that the guys who have waiving USA flag avatars are the biggest anti-government tools?
    Not all.

  9. #9
    Government: Here's a free vaccine that is 95% effective against the virus that's killed over 600,000 of our citizens.

    Anti Vaxxers: Enough of this government control!!!!
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

    "Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    Government: Here's a free vaccine that is 95% effective against the virus that's killed over 600,000 of our citizens.

    Anti Vaxxers: Enough of this government control!!!!
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/29/over-2...inated-people/

  11. #11
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Ferrer, however, emphasized that cases among vaccinated people are not severe — with those who have received the shot accounting for less than 0.01 percent of hospitalizations......
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  12. #12
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    22,072
    Anyone still wringing their hands over Covid need only check out the UK. Fellas, I hate to break it to you, but this shits almost over. Two months from now we will notice that this case spike does not come with a spike in deaths, and that is because we were on the precipice of herd immunity and delta is bringing us to the promised land like it did in the UK
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Ferrer, however, emphasized that cases among vaccinated people are not severe — with those who have received the shot accounting for less than 0.01 percent of hospitalizations......
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...121500755.html

  14. #14
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  15. #15
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    22,072
    Bruh, I’ll let my wife worry about things that haven’t happened yet, and I suggest you do the same for an immediate improvement in your quality of life. Read my above post and revisit in 6 weeks. This shit is almost over and I’m pumped up and looking forward to a mask free jazz fest in October
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cie View Post
    Bruh, I’ll let my wife worry about things that haven’t happened yet, and I suggest you do the same for an immediate improvement in your quality of life. Read my above post and revisit in 6 weeks. This shit is almost over and I’m pumped up and looking forward to a mask free jazz fest in October

    Who’s worried ? I do everything that Trudope & our health officials allow us to do. I fly roundtrip from Vancouver to Toronto on a weekly basis. Have been exposed to covid on three different occasions, all came back negative, and I’m not even vaccinated.

  17. #17
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Quote Originally Posted by footlong View Post
    Who’s worried ? I do everything that Trudope & our health officials allow us to do. I fly roundtrip from Vancouver to Toronto on a weekly basis. Have been exposed to covid on three different occasions, all came back negative, and I’m not even vaccinated.
    Yeah, but you piss excellence.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Yeah, but you piss excellence.
    I can even play 18 holes of golf without a cart.

  19. #19
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    34,519
    Quote Originally Posted by footlong View Post
    I can even play 18 holes of golf without a cart.

    As a single, no doubt!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.


    TRE45ON

  20. #20
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,663
    Hospital/testing data shows nearly 67% of U.S. counties have substantial, high COVID-19 transmission.

    "The new CDC recommendations are not binding and many Americans, especially in Republican-leaning states, may choose not to follow them."

    -REUTERS

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Hospital/testing data shows nearly 67% of U.S. counties have substantial, high COVID-19 transmission.

    "The new CDC recommendations are not binding and many Americans, especially in Republican-leaning states, may choose not to follow them."

    -REUTERS
    In Ohio, less than half the residents have started the vaccine. If you haven't been vaccinated, you are supposed to wear a mask inside public places. If 5% of the people are wearing masks, I'd be shocked.
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

    "Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

  22. #22
    Registered User DOGS THAT BARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Bowling Green Ky
    Posts
    19,150
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...us-deaths-july

    two tales to every Topic….would look at stats vs media….

    another example..Chicago has strictest gun laws in nation…yet highest homicide rates per guns in natiion???
    whatever happened to common sense…it,s not the guns it,s the element (people) committing the crimes.i

  23. #23
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    22,072
    Quote Originally Posted by DOGS THAT BARK View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...us-deaths-july

    two tales to every Topic….would look at stats vs media….

    another example..Chicago has strictest gun laws in nation…yet highest homicide rates per guns in natiion???
    whatever happened to common sense…it,s not the guns it,s the element (people) committing the crimes.i
    Murders have outpaced Covid deaths in New Orleans four months. Mayor doesn’t even broach that topic, but she’s all over the Covid deal. And that’s with the city of New Orleans well above national averages in terms of vaccinations.
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  24. #24
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    26,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Cie View Post
    Murders have outpaced Covid deaths in New Orleans four months. Mayor doesn’t even broach that topic
    I just don't expect anything less.

  25. #25
    Registered User bleedingpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where it is real F ing COLD
    Posts
    21,861
    I don’t think there is any debate on who is dying from covid now— it’s the anti vaxxers. This doesn’t come from the media or the government this is hospital statistics. People keep
    Saying the vaccine is government control., trust me just about every health care provider is pushing the vaccine as well? Why? Because they see what most people don’t.

    When a more violent virus comes out the world or this country is going to be fucked!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by DOGS THAT BARK View Post
    another example..Chicago has strictest gun laws in nation…yet highest homicide rates per guns in natiion???
    whatever happened to common sense…it,s not the guns it,s the element (people) committing the crimes.i
    So, you think the homicide rates drop if they make guns more easily accessible in Chicago? That's the common sense?
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

    "Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

  27. #27
    Registered User bleedingpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where it is real F ing COLD
    Posts
    21,861
    Quote Originally Posted by DOGS THAT BARK View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...us-deaths-july

    two tales to every Topic….would look at stats vs media….

    another example..Chicago has strictest gun laws in nation…yet highest homicide rates per guns in natiion???
    whatever happened to common sense…it,s not the guns it,s the element (people) committing the crimes.i
    why do murders and gun topics enter the convo?
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

  28. #28
    Registered User bleedingpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where it is real F ing COLD
    Posts
    21,861
    The problems with homicide rates is there is really no way to stop a lot of it, unless the government violates everyone's rights to the max, let the national guard come in and do a sweep but people would be up in arms.

    To me covid has a lot to do with personal responsibility. If i get it it's most likely because I have lived my life as normal since receiving the second vaccine and getting the go ahead from work to move on.
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

  29. #29
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    22,072
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingpurple View Post
    I don’t think there is any debate on who is dying from covid now— it’s the anti vaxxers. This doesn’t come from the media or the government this is hospital statistics. People keep
    Saying the vaccine is government control., trust me just about every health care provider is pushing the vaccine as well? Why? Because they see what most people don’t.

    When a more violent virus comes out the world or this country is going to be fucked!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree that vaccines are wildly effective. Shockingly effective to this point

    But, one reason that about 25% of our population is not trusting of the government is based on the agenda driven manner in which the statistics are presented by the national media.

    When reporting cases and deaths, our stats are always presented in the form of total deaths and total cases. Given that we are among the most populous nations in the world with a litany of major international hub cities, it would Only stand to reason that we are very high on the total case and total death count. By rate, we fare much better bc we have top level healthcare.

    Now, let’s look at the manner in which our media reports vaccination statistics. Should be by total count since that’s how they report deaths and cases, right? . Of course not, suddenly total vaccinations, which would put us top one or two in the world, are not discussed. Only vaccination rates are widely reported. Wonder why this is??? Skeptics see this and it further entrenches them in their belief that government/media is lying to them.

    I’m not a conspiracy guy, but I understand where some of these tin foil types are
    Coming from. Transparency and good faith reporting would go a long way in reeling in some of these moderate conspiracy types.
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  30. #30
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    22,072
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingpurple View Post
    The problems with homicide rates is there is really no way to stop a lot of it, unless the government violates everyone's rights to the max, let the national guard come in and do a sweep but people would be up in arms.

    To me covid has a lot to do with personal responsibility. If i get it it's most likely because I have lived my life as normal since receiving the second vaccine and getting the go ahead from work to move on.

    Forcing or shaming someone to vaccinate against their will or religious beliefs is highly invasive of “everyone’s rights” IMO. Again, devils advocate here. I’m vaccinated and my teens are
    Now one shot in. But, to Act as if telling people they have to take a specific medicine isn’t an invasion of personal rights is a little off base
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice