Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Mediterranean Bowls

There's a place here called Agape that serves up these bowls and they are really good. They are set up like a Subway or Chipotle so the combinations are all over the place. Below is the version I make from home. The rice with lentils base covered with a greek dressing is not something I would have ever thought of being this damn good.

Brown rice
    Lentils (I cook with a bouillon cube and some cajun seasoning)
    Chick peas (i use right from the can after being rinsed)
    Cucumbers
    Onion
    Diced tomato
    Yellow pepper rings
    Greek dressing (I have also just done a vinagrette)
    salt
    pepper

At Agape, there's a slew of other things you can get in the bowl with it like hummus, tzatziki, baba ganoush, chicken, pickled veggies, etc.
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

"Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

Fart lovers feast!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

TRE45ON

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Fart lovers feast!
    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

"Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin