Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1

    Standings/results

    I'll just post it here every week.

    ageecee
    BC
    Bob Hope
    BobbyBlueChip
    Dollar Bill
    eland90
    freddiefavorite
    Gregory Woods
    Justfootball
    kickserv
    ldrapeau
    patlives
    pirate fan
    ron808
    SixFive
    stevex
    thefactor23
    Tommy Shelby
    Tommytickets
    Untouchable
    Vicious
    Zhao
    Casa Bonita
    crazyivan24
    Goose
    hedgehog
    zig
    Lakrfan2000
    Mesino
    Andy B
    Betone
    steam638 NO
    PICK
    turksure

  2. #2
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    then it doesn't show up right. geez. i might be done with this pool site.

  3. #3
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    then it doesn't show up right.

    I don't think there is a need for you to post standings, all of us that are in the pool can see em for ourselves when we log in.

    All we gotta do is click on "leaderboard". If we can't figure that shit out for ourselves we shouldn't be entered in the pool in the first place







    Plus....everybody is in now, so no need to input standings/picks manually.

    https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...=1#post4487815
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  4. #4
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    I don't think there is a need for you to post standings, all of us that are in the pool can see em for ourselves when we log in.

    All we gotta do is click on "leaderboard". If we can't figure that shit out for ourselves we shouldn't be entered in the pool in the first place







    Plus....everybody is in now, so no need to input standings/picks manually.

    https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...=1#post4487815
    3 guys get directed to the pool from 2019. I manually move their picks over to the new pool. I would delete the old pool but might fuck them up as far as their membership. If they can see the standings then I won't have to do this. Let me know, guys.

  5. #5
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    If they can see the standings then I won't have to do this. Let me know, guys.

    I can see Tommy Shelby, Riff-Raff and Untouchable (rocketrubly) in the standings, so I am guessing Tommy Shelby, Riff-Raff and Untouchable (rocketrubly) can also see themselves in the standings, but who knows

    Hopefully Tommy Shelby, Riff-Raff and Untouchable (rocketrubly) can let you know what's up
    Last edited by kickserv; 09-27-2021 at 03:07 PM.
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    I know this seems odd, but I used the link to start this years league and the link for some reason took me too MJ Survivor. I still have yet to see MJ Survivor 21. Maybe giving me the password to MJ Survivor 21 so I can try to get in manually.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  7. #7
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    I know this seems odd, but I used the link to start this years league and the link for some reason took me too MJ Survivor. I still have yet to see MJ Survivor 21. Maybe giving me the password to MJ Survivor 21 so I can try to get in manually.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I did this last week but I will do it again. I can only send from their site software as I can't see passwords. Let me know how it goes.

    Password: Only visible to member
    Click Here to send a password reset request to their email address on file


    PASSWORD RESET E-MAIL HAS BEEN SENT

    An email containing a link to see your username and reset your password has been sent to the email address we have on file for 'Untouchable1'. If you do not receive the email shortly, please check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.

    If you don't receive the email or are still unable to get into your account, you can have your pool commissioner delete your account and you can join again and create a new one.

  8. #8
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    Thanks, but not my password to my account, its asking for a password to MJ Survivor 21 when I enter the pool ID.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  9. #9
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    Thanks, but not my password to my account, its asking for a password to MJ Survivor 21 when I enter the pool ID.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Okay I sent the reset from the other pool. See what happens.

  10. #10
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    Both links take me to the one I'm in. Never even seen MJ Survivor 21

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  11. #11
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    Both links take me to the one I'm in. Never even seen MJ Survivor 21

    Maybe this will work?

    Go to:

    https://www.runyourpool.com/join/

    - Type in Pool ID 162264 (the correct MJ Survivor Pool)

    - Type in password

    - Click "join the pool"



    That might be a "backdoor way" to enter, does that work for you
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  12. #12
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    It says the password you entered was incorrect for that pool id. Please contact your pool Commissioner who can provide you correct link to bypass this screen.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  13. #13
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    It says the password you entered was incorrect for that pool id. Please contact your pool Commissioner who can provide you correct link to bypass this screen.


    Well..........your getting closer


    Maybe Jack has a secret password
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  14. #14
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    I feel like I'm trying to break into Fort Knox🥸

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  15. #15
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrubly View Post
    I feel like I'm trying to break into Fort Knox🥸

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Don't worry about it. Just let me know when you place your pick and I will go in there and enter it in the 2021 pool.

  16. #16
    Registered User Tommy Shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    855
    Same happened to me on 2019. I have many pools I am in across many sports on this site. The pool ID for 2021 is what we see, bit each pool has a specific password as well…not the pw for your login. I will continue to use the one from 2019 until I am
    Eliminated.
    Go Team

  17. #17
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Shelby View Post
    Same happened to me on 2019. I have many pools I am in across many sports on this site. The pool ID for 2021 is what we see, bit each pool has a specific password as well…not the pw for your login. I will continue to use the one from 2019 until I am
    Eliminated.
    I have you covered too. There are 3 of you. I posted all of your picks for Sunday into the 2021 pool.

  18. #18
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    Alexander Cost half the league their season

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  19. #19
    Registered User rocketrubly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    435
    wow, they got it.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1 UNIT = $100

  20. #20
    Registered User Riff-Raff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe (CA. Side)
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    3 guys get directed to the pool from 2019. I manually move their picks over to the new pool. I would delete the old pool but might fuck them up as far as their membership. If they can see the standings then I won't have to do this. Let me know, guys.
    We went back and forth on this problem, but finally figured it out. I think I'm showing up in the right pool now...... Thanx
    "Scared $ is DEAD Money!" Proverb

    "I was asked to provide a reference on a credit app, I gave them my Bookies number" - Riff-Raff

    "Depend on the Rabbit's Foot if you must, but remember it didn't work for the Rabbit" - Anon
    __________________________
    *Season Complete

    *HSF Degen Plays: 120-84-2 (+42 units) (2018)
    *FCS C. Football: 172-119-10 (+106.5 units) (2018)
    *FBS C. Football: 146-136-8 (-18.1 units) (2018)

  21. #21
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff-Raff View Post
    We went back and forth on this problem, but finally figured it out. I think I'm showing up in the right pool now...... Thanx
    Yep, you're there.

  22. #22
    Registered User Tommy Shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    855
    How many entries are left? I can still only see the wrong pool where I post my game each week.

    Thanks
    Go Team

  23. #23
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    OVERALL STATS THROUGH WEEK 7



    26


    Surviving Entries
    Total members surviving through week 7




    7


    Eliminated Entries
    Total members eliminated through week 7



  24. #24
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    didn't format.

    26 left. none were eliminated week 7.

  25. #25
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Since Tommy Shelby can't see what teams the 26 left have chosen so far (25 of us can see this, but I guess Tommy Shelby can not), here ya go........


    Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 8.16.00 PM.jpg

    Screen Shot2.jpg

    Screen Shot 3.jpg
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  26. #26
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    I sent you another password reset plus I sent you the difference in the pool accounts you have.

  27. #27
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    100,020
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Shelby View Post
    How many entries are left? I can still only see the wrong pool where I post my game each week.

    Thanks
    I see your pick for this week so you got in. I'll quit going back to the old one now.

  28. #28
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    75,160
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I see your pick for this week so you got in.



    Everybody is in now........


    baby-hip-hip-hooray.gif
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice