Thread: NBA Start

Sharp

NBA Start

Season: 0-0 +0.0x

Nets +1.5
    Dubs +3.5

Both 3x
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Saturday night

Pacers +4 4x
    Wolves -7 3x
    Spurs +6.5 3x
    Blazers -3 5x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    That Mavs line was so fucking bizarre that i skipped the Raps. NBA has looonnggg games though. Interesting to see that play out.

Sharp
    Damn, Bulls look good. I’m going to be pissed every game i miss

Sharp
    Vicious wolves push if you watched the end

Sharp
    Hit Grizz live +5.5. Let’s see what half presents

Sharp
    Sunday night...

Kings +3 4x
    Lakers -5 5x

Sharp
    Boy, Knicks -12.5 was a bad line.

Sharp
    Boston -1.5 8x

Pacers +2 5x

Raps +1.5 4x

Heat -12.5 4x

Like the card

Sharp
    1st half gets there somehow

Celts +.5 2h 5x

Sharp
    I played the Raptors?!?!?

What a horrible line. Need to find a way out of this play

Sharp
    I don’t see the Bulls losing a game all year. Prolly go like 79-3 though

Sharp
    It’s a make or miss league, they say.

The Charlotte early season “defense” is going well. My fade on them will be very heavy over coming weeks

Sharp
    Boston - free money tonight.

Sharp
    Magic +5 8x

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Magic +5 8x
    Magic +185 3x

Sharp
    That will be the last time i only post a one off game lol. Did love that one and was my biggest tonight, but all the other smalls one. Decent start to nba - hope it doesn’t go the way of cfb this year

Sharp
    Pistons Spurs Grizz were played

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Pistons Spurs Grizz were played

I know I posted Pistons late, but these swept.

In so far Friday...

Nets -8.5
    Pels +1.5 5x

Sharp
    I laid off pre-game, but this Raps team is bad.

Just hit Magic +9.5 live

Sharp
    Magic still +7.5. Hmmm

Sharp
    Another one i didn’t get to pre- but just jumped on…

Hornets +6 live

Sharp
    Nets -4 2h 7x

Sharp
    Pels -3 2h 5x

Sharp
    Atta boy, Magic. No OT now. Let’s not get crazy

Sharp
    Bang. Now finished them Sniper

Sharp
    Mavs +3.5
    Clips +3.5

Sharp
    If i don’t specify, my NBA default is 4x

Man are the Nets bad.

Sharp
    Boy, that’s the worst best of the year in Brooklyn