Tues games

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Not a bad day for me yesterday. Situation plays went 5-1, help went 2-2. Help kept me from playing Pit and under in the first game but from that point on it was all winners. Also kept me from using Bos to close out all my pars which would have won. First inning scores went 2-0. I was right about Fairfield not being behind the plate for game 2. It was Davis. I thought it would be Gorman. Here's what little help I have so far.

Bos, NYY (weak), over in the first 5 at NYY.

Dickiesports, I couldn't go into detail but with Cousins behind the plate there was enough reasons to not be on Det but not enough to take a chance on Oak. By the way, you were right about Oak's game 4 record. 1-7 until yesterday.

Be back with what I looking for help in.

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
I would be surprised if there wasn't a lot of money lost today. These games match-up way too close for my liking. Here's what I'm looking for help on.

Ari, Wash under, Tor and over (this is the best so far. Side is the stronger), Atl (too much juice. Right help might let me play the rl).

A lot of people seem to like TB today. I'll be on Bos both ML and RL but it will be small. I really believe that if they win, they cover.

I'll just make a comment about this game. I show that SD has a very slight edge but if you like Colo you might want to consider the over also. I kinda like Francis here and if we get some help with a narrow strike zone I'll be all over Colo and the over.

Good luck to us today, we will probably need it.

emmitt

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2002
vancouver bc
gsp

gsp

close matchups today???
can you give me your best potentional 3 or 4 1 run games?? thx and bol emmitt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Emmitt, the only way I can hazzard a guess is to know the help. For instance if the fav wins I think it will be by one run at Sea and NYY. I would play the rl on Bos and LAD if I was going to play those games. I really like it when the game is supposed to go over and the help don't like close games.

You might want to par CC/Mil/open play or something else you like.

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
GSP....Boston also looks good to me. I think way too many are overvaluing Kazmir on the road (he is not oswalt). What do you see in the Arizona/FLA game ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Dickie, I'm waiting for the help on the Fla game. Won't take much for me to play it. Here's some help.

Det, Atl rl.

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
Jim Wolf behind the plate in FLA and home favs of -121 to -140 are 0-4 this year.

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Some more help on

Ari (this is a play for me), Ana (this kills a really good play on Tor game)

Score in first inning at Cle.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Thanks Dickie but I've got some really strong stuff calling for Ari. Everything helps.

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
Heads up heavy rain here about 5 miles from the stadium lucky if the game starts before 9pm I am hearing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
This is probably it for me tonight. I like this one

Met rl and ml.

No play on the total at Wash.

Dickie, I didn't mean it the way it probably sounded. What I meant was that I always appreciate any both pro and con. Especially pro:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s_dooley24

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2005
I'll just make a comment about this game. I show that SD has a very slight edge but if you like Colo you might want to consider the over also. I kinda like Francis here and if we get some help with a narrow strike zone I'll be all over Colo and the over.

Good luck to us today, we will probably need it.

Any help on Col or the total?

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
Well buddy....Boston came through and during the rain delay Florida went from -142 to -159 in a matter of minutes so I was scared off of Arizona. Tonight was a public bloodbath as you said "I would be surprised if there wasn't a lot of money lost today".....Onto to wednesday. Thank you for all of ur work and efforts you are truly an incredible capper.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg