Carolina dreamin'

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
how about ole jake today ? 1 td, handed to them and 2 int's. tipped balls, dropped int's, 3 fumbles but only 1 lost......... Carolina could figure out a way to lose to SMU, or at the very least screw the spread. ......

thank you, pukes.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
John Fox should get himself jacked up, after weeks of running running running, now he wants to throw the ball 85 times this game...I hate coaches that out think themselves

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
he should jack himself up. on a 3rd and 26 he declines a holding penalty. it looks like the right call , but it isn't becasue of lechler's leg. he is the best punter ever. fox has declined 2 different holding penalties and has allowed oaky to pu 20-30 free yds. all oak does on 3rd and long is run a draw play. fox's not maximizing field position in my opinion. i know traditional thinking applies with his decisions, but lechler changes games.

the Raiders are so bad on offense, but caro has been just as bad. one big play scored 7.

oh well, it is the panthers and they just don't travel worth a fuk.

sadly, the ezy money on pitt i passed on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kid Bro Sweets

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
wow is there a fix in the game? 2 and 2 and 3rd and two and they keep throwing when delhomme has only made 7 passes? wtf are they thinking?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EnFuego

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2005
This game also seemed fixed to me.. Why did they refuse to run the ball? Dellhome has 4 INT's
but they throw on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2..
very odd play calling I was ready to throw a bottle through my computer..

TONYDAHORSE

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2007
New Jersey
The field Goal attempt on 3rd and long with 13 seconds left to play down by 11 proves to me the Raider Coach Had money on the game. Many arguments for a fix in this game. Glad Carolina Pulled it off, despite the fix attempts lol.

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
The field Goal attempt on 3rd and long with 13 seconds left to play down by 11 proves to me the Raider Coach Had money on the game. Many arguments for a fix in this game. Glad Carolina Pulled it off, despite the fix attempts lol.

This comment is just dumb.

That was the only play for the Raiders there, if they hoped to win the game. Take the FG with 13 seconds left, kick onside, and hope for a miracle TD and 2 point conversion.

Fix? :mj07: That was actually smart strategy, even if it didn't have much chance of succeeding....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
whatever, fik jake delhomme, he is a loser. any average qb would have dominated oaky after so many chances..... either way, it was a win, but the next time oaky travels they will get smoked provided they don't get handed 4 ints again.

btw, shane lechler is the greatest punter of all time. this may seem no too impressive, but if he played for any possible playoff team - he would be worth 7 pts per game. he changes field position 55yds per possession.