Open apology

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
IF YOUR WAITING FOR A CLEVER RESPONSE FROM KOTEX YOU'LL BE WAITING A LONG TIME.HE HAS TO CALL HIS BUDDIES OVER AT THE SHRINKS FORUM TO HELP HIM WRITE SOMETHING CLEVER.THE KID CANT THINK FOR HIMDELF :shrug:

I'm not well liked over there, Jimmy, if you can believe that. Don't really have a lot of buddies to consult about my postis over there.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I have read posts by BTJ at other forums and tho I don't agree with some, he has his rights to post. No big deal, but what I don't like is these die hard republican posters wanting to suck his cock because he had a thread against Obama... I have many more worries to worry about rather tha O's in law coming to live there. The generalizations made ARE rude and obtuse and congrats to you fatdaddy for having the balls to call him out.. He is just a fuck.. So don't waist your time getting hot and bothered. Just worry about making great picks and getting the cash...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
LET ME SEE WOODSEN YOU HAVE 1900 POST'S AND YOU HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 1999 WHAT WAS THE MATTER WERE YOU BUSY AT OTHER FORUMS.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START CONTRIBUTING A LITTLE WOODSON BEFORE YOU COMMENT ABOUT OTHERS.

THERE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS TONIGHT WHO ELSE IS GOING TO MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE (NICK DOUGLAS) :scared

Woodson contributes more in 5 posts than you can manage in a thousand. Yeah, you have "shock" value, but Woodson is the real deal.;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
nope, I have only seen pictures of him in Vegas drunk , posted on here. I will probably never meet anyone on here in person. :shrug:

That's the problem here Hedge, if the "group" hasn't met your not welcome to join in the fun. Your supposed to sign up but stay out of their way, it's their playground.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
That's the problem here Hedge, if the "group" hasn't met your not welcome to join in the fun. Your supposed to sign up but stay out of their way, it's their playground.

Outstanding analysis. You can't have it both ways. If he wants to make fun of pictures, or whatever, then show up somewhere. Otherwise he can STFU.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
that's just not true and you have been saying that for a long time. it's just that the ones that have MET, know each other better than the ones they have not met. that's all it is.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
that's just not true and you have been saying that for a long time. it's just that the ones that have MET, know each other better than the ones they have not met. that's all it is.

you`re right,jackson...and i have to say it doesn`t matter to kosar whether he`s met guys or not...he`s more than willing to throw the racist tag around with impunity...at least he`s fair in that way..

btj?...sure...he`s nuttier than a mr peanut pool party....

dogs that bark?....kosar`s howling at the moon on that one...that`s just politically correct nonsense because he disagrees with dtb politically......

are there 2 more decent people in here than ar182 and dogs that bark?...

:shrug:

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation

Yup, I have said it for along time, as well as others. But I still enjoy coming anyways.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
you`re right,jackson...and i have to say it doesn`t matter to kosar whether he`s met guys or not...he`s more than willing to throw the racist tag around with impunity...at least he`s fair in that way..

btj?...sure...he`s nuttier than a mr peanut pool party....

dogs that bark?....kosar`s howling at the moon on that one...that`s just politically correct nonsense because he disagrees with dtb politically......

are there 2 more decent people in here than ar182 and dogs that bark?...

:shrug:

Wtf does your drivel have to do with anything that anyone has said in this thread?

Of course Ar and DTB are decent people.

A couple months ago you were worrying about my interaction with Ray and now with Wayne. Just because people have met and are friends doesn't mean you have to agree on everything.

Don't worry about it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Just because people have met and are friends doesn't mean you have to agree on everything.

since you're not married matt....i'll add that's what married life is about also.....seldom agreeing on anything....:142smilie

fdc...glad your daughter is ok...

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Silliness I tell you, pure silliness... Sportsaholic, you're a cool enough guy, stop with the whole clique thing! I'm sure you would agree that guys tend to more easy going once they've had a beer or two with an individual... :shrug:

That said, I'm not missing the next outing :00hour