The ending of the Heat game was the mos blatant fix this year.

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
No way in hell do the HEAT get the same calls in Cleveland if the CAVS were up 9 with 6 mins to play. If you say yes your a lying to yourself. Stern and his cronies have this all played out. Referees know that Cleveland already lost to Miami once this year before the tipoff. What I dont believe is how they blatantly ignored several fouls on Cleveland and how do you not allow the time out when the COACH WALKS OUT ON THE COURT in front of the other official tells Chalmers to take a TO then Chalmers goes across the entire court to tell the ref TO yet the ref just LOOKS AT HIM and makes NO CALL and does not even CORRECT the fukin call. If you dont think that is a blatant FIX then I am jesus.

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore
Didnt see the game but the nba has no credibility anymore. Whats funny, is that now most people just accept the outcomes are predetermined and just dont care...stren made sure the lakers and celtics played in the finals last year and still no one cared...nba is broke

TheSportsPredictor

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2001
Yep, completely fixed. The smart thing about it was that they allowed the Heat to take an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter. Brilliant! Then, someone courtside told Chalmers to just throw the ball off the backboard from 30 feet away and the ref would call a foul -- PSYCH! No foul!

Then they told Jamario Moon to purposely miss a 3-pointer and D-Wade to miss a follow shot, and Chalmers to miss another 3-pointer later (all while the Heat still had the lead).

Then they told D-Wade to miss another jumper that would have tied the game after the Cavs took the lead.

It was a GENIUS fixing strategy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
Yep, completely fixed. The smart thing about it was that they allowed the Heat to take an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter. Brilliant! Then, someone courtside told Chalmers to just throw the ball off the backboard from 30 feet away and the ref would call a foul -- PSYCH! No foul!

Then they told Jamario Moon to purposely miss a 3-pointer and D-Wade to miss a follow shot, and Chalmers to miss another 3-pointer later (all while the Heat still had the lead).

Then they told D-Wade to miss another jumper that would have tied the game after the Cavs took the lead.

It was a GENIUS fixing strategy.

Well you sure make yourself look like a tool with this post.

I happen to have TIVO..........Heat network happens to have REPLAY. When sunshine network showed the replay...........Spolstra walked out on the court and told Chalmers to call a TIME OUT. He proceeded to head across the court and SAID TIME OUT looking at the refs. It is clear as day on REPLAY. After he looked at the ref and said it he just tossed the ball up and headed to the heat bench. Why not use a few dollars and buy a tivo before making an ass out of yourself here. I was simply stating the FACTS. Thanks for mocking me.

TheSportsPredictor

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2001
Well you sure make yourself look like a tool with this post.

I happen to have TIVO..........Heat network happens to have REPLAY. When sunshine network showed the replay...........Spolstra walked out on the court and told Chalmers to call a TIME OUT. He proceeded to head across the court and SAID TIME OUT looking at the refs. It is clear as day on REPLAY. After he looked at the ref and said it he just tossed the ball up and headed to the heat bench. Why not use a few dollars and buy a tivo before making an ass out of yourself here. I was simply stating the FACTS. Thanks for mocking me.

Games aren't fixed b/c a rookie acts like an idiot.

Fact remains that Miami had an 11-point lead with about seven minutes to go. Why would people fixing a game allow that to happen?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
Games aren't fixed b/c a rookie acts like an idiot.

Fact remains that Miami had an 11-point lead with about seven minutes to go. Why would people fixing a game allow that to happen?

DID YOU WATCH THE GAME OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO BE AN AHOLE AND ARGUE WITH ME.

KEEP PREDICTING SCORES AND SOON YOU WILL BE ASKING US ALL TO PAY FOR YOUR PICKS.

YOUR ON MY IGNORE.

TheSportsPredictor

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2001
DID YOU WATCH THE GAME OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO BE AN AHOLE AND ARGUE WITH ME.

KEEP PREDICTING SCORES AND SOON YOU WILL BE ASKING US ALL TO PAY FOR YOUR PICKS.

YOUR ON MY IGNORE.

Yes, I saw the idiot throw the ball at the backboard from 30 feet away for no reason. If you want a timeout, you make sure the ref gives you a timeout before you heave the ball.

Are you saying Chalmers is the one who fixed the game?

owtkast3

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2004
Yes, I saw the idiot throw the ball at the backboard from 30 feet away for no reason. If you want a timeout, you make sure the ref gives you a timeout before you heave the ball.

Are you saying Chalmers is the one who fixed the game?

Agreed Predictor any basketball player knows you hold the ball until the official signals the timeout and approaches you for the ball. Be that as it may dont worry about what dickie says he thinks he knows everything...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg