TACO NITE TUESDAY HT

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Sorry missed the SAC game....

Sorry missed the SAC game....

FH was taking forever and I got busy writing my novel on Juji's thread....

probably would have played the OVER if anything, although I don't even know what the line was. I'm also busy watching MY LAKERS, so forgive me for missing one play :tongue

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Going against the LAKERS again...

Going against the LAKERS again...

The LAKERS need to win and they need to play DEF... so far they have and should continue to do so. I just don't see them blowing out Memphis so I'm looking for a more controlled tempo and lots of DEF.

MEM +8 ** DOUBLE PLAY **
Under 104 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***

That's it... I'm done! Good nite!:sleep:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
The LAKERS need to win and they need to play DEF... so far they have and should continue to do so. I just don't see them blowing out Memphis so I'm looking for a more controlled tempo and lots of DEF.

MEM +8 ** DOUBLE PLAY **
Under 104 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***

That's it... I'm done! Good nite!:sleep:

I am sooo glad u had MEM!!! I was at the bowling alley thinking and trying to tell you guys somehow that LAL was a trap 2nd half.. Thats why the line went down!!! Up 22 and they win by chit.... ITS A SETUP WITH THEM EVERY GAME.... Figure out which way they want the game to cover and you cant lose!!! Nice job with the under too! Had MEM myself!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
YOU'RE also a BOWLER????

YOU'RE also a BOWLER????

I am sooo glad u had MEM!!! I was at the bowling alley thinking and trying to tell you guys somehow that LAL was a trap 2nd half.. Thats why the line went down!!! Up 22 and they win by chit.... ITS A SETUP WITH THEM EVERY GAME.... Figure out which way they want the game to cover and you cant lose!!! Nice job with the under too! Had MEM myself!

Damn TBB... you're scaring me!!:scared You're like my long lost twin!! (I'm a GEMINI btw) hence the reference!

Been bowling for over 40 years, ave about 220 and up to last year owned my own Pro Shop. I still go to VEGAS every year for the High Roller, TAT, MINI, etc... but haven't been bowling as much since closing my shop last April. Did get the wife to join me for a SAT NITE league though, so I have got to toss the ball the past two weeks.

We need to meet up sometime, seems we have alot in common!! :D

HEY JACK, any chance for another MJ's PARTY IN VEGAS anytime soon??? :confused:

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
The final verdict is...

The final verdict is...

10-13 -6.40 Units the past two days... *

* HOWEVER, if you did as I suggested and played the RR on the FOUR GAME SWEEP, well, let's just say you did mighty fine.... mighty fine indeed! :00hour

(The TOTAL RETURN on a a FOUR TEAM RR USING ALL 2, 3, and 4 Team Parlays is 49.6 UNITS) :mj06: :toast: :00hour

THAT ONE Round Robin Parlay NETTED me OVER $1400, a gain of almost 50 UNITS
I'm NOT going to include that RR SWEEP in my record, but it was the FIRST and ONLY time I've posted such a thing, so don't think I do that all the time. I really did just have "one of those feelings" that you can't explain, I just "knew" I had to try that play and I'm glad I did. Hopefully that "feeling" continues since I'm going back to VEGAS in two weeks!!! :142smilie

So, in reality terms, this past 9 days I've netted OVER 100 UNITS at a risk of NO GREATER than 5 Units a play.... AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airjerd

Forum Member
May 16, 2007
looks like an awesome run, i just have a few questions that i am not too sure about. i see you had

NETS +.5 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***
OVER 102 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***
MINN -5 ** DOUBLE PLAY **
Under 110 ** DOUBLE PLAY **

didn't minn lose? and what is a RR ?? thank you

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
All my PLAYS at HT ONLY

All my PLAYS at HT ONLY

looks like an awesome run, i just have a few questions that i am not too sure about. i see you had

NETS +.5 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***
OVER 102 *** TRIPLE PLAY ***
MINN -5 ** DOUBLE PLAY **
Under 110 ** DOUBLE PLAY **

didn't minn lose? and what is a RR ?? thank you

Sorry, my mistake but MINN was a push according to that line but when I played my parlay, the line was -4.5 and it HIT ALL. I am not counting it on my record, so I'm sorry if you're confused. An RR stands for Round Robin, which means you PARLAY combinations of teams to make multiple bets. In this instance, I Round Robined 4 teams into all 2, 3, and 4 team parlays - resulting in 11 wagers of $30 each, $330 Total at risk, with winnings of $1488.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused... :mj1:

airjerd

Forum Member
May 16, 2007
nice job! i appreciate the response now it makes sense :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
randercity has always been top notch, just here to help. I never read any of the threads above, but assume some had a very sick, twisted, fuck idea about randercity. Enough said, let's all win tonight and get the fuck'in egos out of the way.

Thanks for listening folks, you are good people!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Thanks KC... been awhile!! :D

To be honest, I was so worried about the Under in MINNY (which landed just 1 PT under) that I wasn't even concerned with the spread. I am not sure, but I think GST scored about 5 PTS late to make it push, but as I mentioned, I got -4.5 on the RR parlay. I may be wrong, but it seems to me like GST was only up by 20 with under a minute, so they had to outscore MINN by 4 really late to land where it did. I was just worried about "any" scoring, not who was doing it! :shrug: