NBA TUE 110309 early thoughts - value hunting

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3win8

Forum Member
Nov 2, 2009
I locked 2 so far: remember action only

CLE -11.5
UTA\DAL O200 (I'm not sure if you can find this number anywhere now, always good to have a Local as an out if the offshore won't give it to you) DO NOT BUY DOWN. You will only lose value.

Good job last night on ML NYK Ax. I'm with you on both games.

I like Mil/Chi O191.5, the last 5 time this 2 team play 4 time have over the total. Any inputs?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
Pacers +5.5

t:team=Pacers and playoffs=0 and 20<=p:three pointers attempted and 100.*p:three pointers made/p:three pointers attempted<25 and p:season=season and 20031229<=date

Wizards @ Cavaliers U197.5
Nuggets @ Pacers U223.5
Celtics @ 76ers O190
Bucks @ Bulls U192

BOL :SIB
Joe

loved this when I saw it last night, just watching the line move on up. Might get 6+ w/ 74% on Denver.
BOL

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
203 is the line. It's tough for me to call. I cap this still to go over 203 but all the value has shifted to the under. Making a play here is now gambling.

ETZ I would love to here your thoughts on this total. Does Dallas push the pace as much as the Nuggets & Rockets?

Thx

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joe_shmoe

Dictator
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
BOL Joe. Didn't care to sprinkle a little CLE ML to get that closer to even money?

I deinitely would, but my local doesn't offer ml on spreads over 10 to prevent precisely what you are talking about. BOL tonight.

Grandpa - just wanted to say it's good to see you again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rragga2727

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
great work today guys!,finally getting some numers to work with. Initially I liked chicago, but saw that many had the value on the bucks. although a great value over the past few years . You can almost always get from 8-12 pts for them. With the injury to Redd my rule of thumb is to play against them on the first game and then look for value, with jefferson and charlie they got great contract year effort and look where it got them.Not sure if they can put the same on Jennings. This is a big game for chicago they have to beat the weaker teams this year focus is gonna be to get that 4-5-6 spot and stay away from bos ,orl.My numbers show the value in phl and was, but no way can I go against bos. If this is a statement game for cleveland and they can cover dd that would be impressive, but tonight butler should be back and washington wants to see where they stand. Too many points for me!The 2 games that have stood out and continue is utah/dallas and phx/mia. utah has been a horrible road team they probably will try to slow the game down,dallas has won the last four and beat them good. Dallas wants to run and eventually i think they force utah to run .. Taking the -6 and liking the over.Phx has not impressed me yet hard to say for 3-0 team, but look who they played. Miami has owned them for the last 3 years. i think that continues. Phx is not that strong on the road. I like the under on this game , but haven't played it. look'n at port/atl. with the total up 2 + might stab at the blazers or the under . good luck all.:mj09:

softballmaniac

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2009
Locking in Dall and Port ML parlay. 1U should pay out about .8U.

GL all.
Joe, it's good to see you on here again for another rip at this. It's seems like yesterday we had that long conversation. Thanx pal. Hope all is well out there! "W"

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Does Dallas push the pace as much as the Nuggets & Rockets?

Based on what little I've seen of 'em thus far this season, yes, they do push the pace - but not to the same extent as Denver or Houston - Denver has the luxury of both Billups and rookie Lawson whereas Houston's 2-headed point of Brooks and Lowry is tailor made for such a strategy.

Kidd likely would still look to go uptempo (and does so when the opportunity arises), but Barea not so much - Carlisle isn't renown for accelerating pace either although he's had to modify some given that he now enjoys the luxury of Marion; leaving Dampier on the bench for significant minutes in lieu of Kris Humphries is also a nod towards having a faster unit on the floor.

Have a sneaking suspicion (and that's all it is - likely will not play this game w/ regards to totals) that it stays U if @ 203. But it's a guesstimate and nothing more.

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
I locked 2 so far: remember action only

CLE -11.5
UTA\DAL O200 (I'm not sure if you can find this number anywhere now, always good to have a Local as an out if the offshore won't give it to you) DO NOT BUY DOWN. You will only lose value.

You have more faith in my homer then I do Ax. lol Think you right on the money with the Cavs Under on the other hand. BOL to all. Ready to cash'm tonight!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Grandpa - just wanted to say it's good to see you again.[/QUOTE]

Back at you Joe. I'm looking forward to your NCAAB picks in a few weeks. :mj06:

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Headed home boys (and gals, if any present). In case I don't make it on again tonight, GLTA.

Granpa :toast: