NBA THU 11-5-09 early thoughts - value hunting

talos

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2009
Played Spurs. Could easily be wrong. Will simply say Spurs are minus 2 million for this year and Utah with a new owner about 15 million.

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
Truckin'

Hoping you made some of that $ back last night on the series. :)

BOL pal.

Utah Defense MIA :shrug:

I got it back, Including My ML parlay w/ Portland 4U total.
I played the RL +100 even though I didn't want to.

Thx :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

doccjc

Forum Member
Apr 26, 2009
Nice work guys,,,

Lucked out and stayed off the Cavs side,,,, \\

2-0,,, thanks for the winners.... :mj06:

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Now 6-2 on early looks

Now 6-2 on early looks

My only early play will be:

4.5 Pt Teaser...

CLEV Under 196 & UTAH +5.5

UTAH FH Pickem

With Thomas out for CHI, Bulls are thin up front, and CLEV is not, not at all with SHAQ, BIG Z, Varejao, Powe, Moon, Hickson, OH, a guy named KING. CLEV shored up their DEF the last few games, giving up 87, 79, & 90 their last 3. The trouble they had the first two games vs BOS/TOR was down low and I don't believe Miller/Noah are in the same group of BIGS as GARNETT/SHEED/PERKINS or BOSH/BARGNANI. Also, being at home the crowd will be into it, and the BULLS are averaging 87.5 a game. They haven't gone over 90 since the opening night win vs the SPURS.

The JAZZ are a hard team to get a read on, but I won't bet against them losing two straight at home. Especially with the flu bug in the SPURS locker room and McDyess / Thomas out. JAZZ have completely fallen apart in the 2nd half two games in a row. D Williams has been in foul trouble in both, along with Milsap and that has hurt. However, Sloan is too good a coach to let that linger and I expect a strong strong effort out of UTAH tonight.

I will be looking to play the SPURS and OVER 2H if I see any indication of a possible letdown by UTAH, but I don't expect that. UTAH should take care of business tonight.

G/L :SIB

Winnah Winnah make it steak Dinnah!:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg