SHAWN555

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Why do you want to start this SHIT back up?

The way I have it figured, your best friends are your Right hand, a bottle of Lotion and a box of Klenix, have fun with your FRIENDS.

:mj07:

TIA JMHO.

Since when is masturbation evil?

I think you have a lot of issues there pedofile.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
SHAWNEE GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE BOYkurby

HOW ARE YOUR GRADES DOING :cool:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
SHAWNEE GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE BOYkurby

This is the best you got?

How many fucking threads have you started calling me out with the same stupid shit.

Why you are allowed to continue to post at this site is beyond me.

You abuse your relationship with Jack and post nothing but racist hateful bullshit.

You can continue to call me out if you want but this is the last post I will make in one of your threads.

Ncaa hoops is starting in days and I am not going to waste my time with you.

I may disagree with people like DTB but at least they don't post racist nonsense like you do.

You are a miserable prick of human being.

This forum has jumped the shark due to your bullshit. Be proud Ray you are everything that is wrong with this country and you have ruined this site for everyone.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
This is the best you got?

How many fucking threads have you started calling me out with the same stupid shit.

Why you are allowed to continue to post at this site is beyond me.

You abuse your relationship with Jack and post nothing but racist hateful bullshit.

You can continue to call me out if you want but this is the last post I will make in one of your threads.

Ncaa hoops is starting in days and I am not going to waste my time with you.

I may disagree with people like DTB but at least they don't post racist nonsense like you do.

You are a miserable prick of human being.

This forum has jumped the shark due to your bullshit. Be proud Ray you are everything that is wrong with this country and you have ruined this site for everyone.

Have you ever posted a winner in the sports forums? Ray is an incredible asset around here.
Your a good man Raymond, dont listen to this psycho babble from this teenager

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Have you ever posted a winner in the sports forums? Ray is an incredible asset around here.
Your a good man Raymond, dont listen to this psycho babble from this teenager

Are you fucking serious? Have you ever added up his record over at least a month or so? He stinks. I'm not trying to be funny either.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Are you fucking serious? Have you ever added up his record over at least a month or so? He stinks. I'm not trying to be funny either.

you too little boy that takes his doggie to daycare, Ray is a great capper, has been for years especially his outlaw picks...post your picks? Is that too much to ask or are you not old enough to gamble:shrug: I post mine every week in NFL and college football

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
you too little boy that takes his doggie to daycare, Ray is a great capper, has been for years especially his outlaw picks...post your picks? Is that too much to ask or are you not old enough to gamble:shrug: I post mine every week in NFL and college football

Bullshit he sucks. So do you. You bet every single game. Its hillarious. You can't win at this game betting on everything thats on TV.

I laugh at you fools who suck at capping and your only comeback is where are your picks? No picks are better than losing picks bitch.

By the way I used to cap golf and did very well. Maybe if I didn't have to deal with inbred fucks like you I would have more time.

As for my dog, whats your problem? Sorry I don't have a fat ass wife at home to watch my dog. Thats probably all your wife is worth. Although she did have enough sense to tell you to quit posting. Which took 6 hours and 21 minutes for you to go back on your attention whore post.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

I like to think DTB is not a racist. Mainly because I used to cap golf and had a lot of interaction with him. However, almost every post of his is about race. Ohh yeah and gumby.